|• Riley Gill leads the league with 27 wins. |
• The Americans are 6-1-0 in their last seven road games.
• Allen is at Rapid City on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
|• Trevor Cann is fourth with 1,078 saves. |
• Brampton is 9-1-3 in one-goal games.
• The Beast host Wichita on Monday and are at Missouri on Friday and Tulsa on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Andrew Courtney leads Missouri with 25 goals. |
• The Mavericks are 14-0-2 when leading after two periods.
• Missouri is at Quad City on Wednesday and Sunday and hosts Brampton on Friday.
|• Parker Milner is fourth with a 2.27 goals-against average. |
• Quad City is tied for fifth on the penalty kill at 85.2 percent (201-for-236).
• The Mallards host Missouri on Wednesday and Sunday and Wichita on Saturday.
|• Cody Ferriero leads rookies with a 25.7 percent shooting percentage (19-for-74). |
• The Rush are 20-6-4 when scoring first.
• Rapid City hosts Allen on Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.
|• Kyle Bochek has posted a rating of even or better in nine of his last 10 games. |
• Tulsa went 6-2-0 on its season-long eight-game road trip.
• The Oilers host Wichita on Friday and Brampton on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Mike Wilson has 18 points (5g-13a) in his last 12 games. |
• The Thunder are 9-for-29 on the power play (31.0 percent) over their last six games.
• Wichita is at Brampton on Monday, Tulsa on Friday and Quad City on Saturday.