National Conference – North Division
Trenton at Peoria
Sunday at 3:00 p.m. CT
* Titans are tied for the fourth and final playoff spot while Peoria is eight points back in fifth place.
* Peoria is 3-0-0 against Trenton with a 0.97 goals-against average and .971 save percentage.
American Conference – East Division
Augusta at Columbia
Friday at 7:05 p.m. ET
* Lynx are 7-2-2 in their last 11 games and are 2-1-0 with two shutouts against Columbia.
* Inferno are two points behind first-place Charlotte, having played five less games.
American Conference – South Division
Gwinnett at Mississippi
Friday at 7:35 p.m. CT
* Sea Wolves are currently eighth in the conference two points behind Gwinnett.
* Mississippi leads the season series 3-1-1, winning two out of the last three.
National Conference – West Division
San Diego at Fresno
Friday at 7:00 p.m. PT
* Falcons have the fourth and final playoff seed, five points ahead of fifth-place San Diego.
* Fresno is 4-2-1 and has won three out of the last four meetings with the Gulls.