* Brian Gornick and Scott Cameron lead the Bombers with six goals, eight assists and 14 points (6g-8a).
* Sean Broderick stopped 27 shots for his first professional win, 3-1 against Trenton on Sunday.
* Bombers travel to Reading on Friday and host Stockton on Saturday and Sunday.
* Brandon Elliot has two goals and is a +3 in his last four games for the Chiefs.
* Doug Andress leads the Johnstown defense with five assists and five points.
* Chiefs host South Carolina on Friday, then travel to play Toledo on Saturday.
* Royals have scored first in six of their nine games and are 5-0-1 in those games.
* Reading has the league’s third best penalty kill at 86.5 percent (45-for-52).
* Royals play host to Dayton on Friday and South Carolina on Saturday.
* Storm has outscored opponents 17-6 in the third period, the largest margin of any ECHL team.
* Todd Jackson leads the team with eight points (2g-6a) in the last five games.
* Toledo hosts Stockton on Friday and Johnstown on Saturday.
* Martin Houle had 45 saves in his first professional shutout, a 3-0 win over Reading on Wednesday.
* Trenton has the league’s best penalty kill at 90.9 percent (70-for-77).
* Titans play host to South Carolina on Wednesday and Wheeling on Friday.
* Nailers are 8-2-0 and off to the best start in the team’s 14-year history.
* Seven different players have scored a game-winning goal and eighth is team goal from shootout win.
* Nailers go on the road to Trenton on Friday.