Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies
* Luke Curtin leads the ECHL in power-play points (13) and power-play assists (11).
* Derek Edwardson and Luke Curtin are tied for second in the league with 27 points.
* Bullies travel to Reading on Friday, Trenton on Saturday and Johnstown on Sunday.
* Matt Herneisen has five points (2g-3a) for the Bombers in his last three games.
* Tyler Kolarik has registered at least one point in the Bombers last eight home games.
* Bombers host Trenton on Tuesday and Thursday and Johnstown on Friday before traveling to Johnstown on Saturday.
* Shawn Mather has a five-game goal streak (5g) that dates back to November 17.
* Chiefs have the leagueís best road power-play at 23.3 percent.
* Chiefs visit Dayton on Friday and host Dayton on Saturday and Atlantic City on Sunday.
* Peoria has a season-best four-game winning streak and has won each game by one goal.
* Trevor Baker has five points (3g-2a) in the current four-game winning streak.
* Peoria hosts Toledo on Friday before traveling to Wheeling on Saturday and Sunday.
* Reading has a six-game road winning streak that dates back to November 7.
* Royals lead the league with 1.78 goals allowed per game, the only team under 2.00.
* Reading hosts Atlantic City on Friday and travels to Toledo on Saturday and Sunday.
* Logan Koopmans is 4-3-0 with a goals-against average of 2.12 in his last seven starts.
* Sam Paolini has four points (3g-1a) in his last two games.
* Storm play at Peoria on Friday before hosting Reading on Saturday and Sunday.
* Titans have best winning percentage (.737) and best road winning percentage (.800).
* Andrew Allen is 5-1-0 on the road with a goals-against average of 2.31.
* Trenton plays at Dayton on Tuesday and Thursday and hosts Wheeling on Friday and Atlantic City on Saturday.
* Nailers have the best home penalty kill in the league with 93.8 percent.
* Dany Sabourin has tied the club record for shutouts in a season with four.
* Nailers play at Trenton on Friday before hosting Peoria on Saturday and Sunday.