-The Jackals have the highest point percentage in the league at .733.
– Justin Donati is tied for the league lead with 22 points (8g-14a).
-The Jackals host Alaska on Wednesday and Friday, Cincinnati on Saturday and Florida on Sunday.
– The Royals host Cincinnati on Wednesday and Friday and Florida on Saturday.
-The Devils visit Florida Tuesday and Wednesday and host Alaska on Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.
-The Cyclones have earned a point in eight straight games (6-0-2).
-The Cyclones visit Reading Wednesday and Friday, Elmira on Saturday and Trenton on Sunday.
-Kalamazoo hosts Greenville Thursday and Friday and visits Wheeling on Saturday.
– Peter Leblanc leads rookies in scoring with 15 points (5g-10a).
-Toledo visits Gwinnett on Thursday and Saturday and South Carolina on Sunday.
– The Nailers host Greenville Wednesday and Sunday and Kalamazoo on Saturday.
– Florida has scored at least one power-play goal in 10 of its last 14 games.
– The Everblades host Trenton Tuesday and Wednesday and visit Reading on Saturday and Elmira on Sunday.
-Greenville has allowed two power play goals in their last five home games (27-for-29).
-Greenville visits Wheeling on Wednesday and Friday and is at Kalamazoo on Thursday.
-The Gladiators are home against South Carolina on Tuesday and against Toledo on Thursday and Saturday while playing at South Carolina on Friday.
-The Stingrays visit Gwinnett on Tuesday and host Gwinnett on Friday and Toledo on Sunday.
-The Aces visit Elmira on Wednesday and Friday and Trenton on Saturday.
–Marty Flichel leads the team with six power-play goals this season.
-The Steelheads visit Victoria Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
-The Grizzlies are tied for the league lead with six road wins.
-Utah visits Bakersfield Wednesday and Saturday, Stockton on Friday and Ontario on Sunday.
-Victoria is tied for third in the league on the penalty kill at 87.1 percent (101-for-115).
-The Wranglers are first in the league on the power play on the road at 28.6 percent (4-for-14).
-Las Vegas is at Stockton on Wednesday and at Ontario on Friday and Saturday.
-Ontario hosts Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday, and hosts Utah on Sunday
-Stockton leads the Western Conference with a .714 winning percentage (8-2-4)
– Chris D’Alvise is tied for fourth in the league with 10 goals.
– The Thunder host Las Vegas on Wednesday and Utah on Friday.