· The Jackals are second in the league with 3.84 goals scored per game.
· Andrew Sweetland leads the league with 15 goals.
· Elmira hosts Trenton on Friday and Toledo on Saturday.
· Reading’s 4-3 victory on Saturday was the team’s sixth come from behind victory of the season.
· The Royals are 12-3-0 in their last 15 games.
· The Royals are at Cincinnati on Wednesday, Kalamazoo on Friday and Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
· The Devils lead the league with 34.70 shots per game.
· Jeff Prough scored two power-play goals Saturday, increasing his total to four this season.
· Trenton travels to Elmira on Friday and hosts Toledo on Sunday.
· The Cyclones are 9-2-2 when allowing three goals or less.
· Mathieu Aubin leads the team with 21 points (7g- 14a).
· The Cyclones host Reading on Wednesday and Wheeling on Friday and Saturday.
· Trent Daavettila is on a nine-game point streak (4g- 9a).
· Justin Taylor has scored a point in eight of his nine games since joining the club.
· Kalamazoo hosts Wheeling on Wednesday and Reading on Friday and Saturday.
· The Walleye are 3-1-1 in their last five games.
· Andy Bohmbach leads the team with 11 goals.
· Toledo is at Elmira on Saturday and Trenton on Sunday.
· The Nailers are currently on a four-game winning streak.
· Ben Street has 10 points in his last four games (4g- 6a).
· Wheeling is at Kalamazoo on Wednesday and Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday and hosts Reading on Sunday.
· The Everblades are second in the league on the penalty kill at 87.6% (106-for-121).
· Mitch Fadden has a point in nine of the last 10 games (2g-15a).
· Florida is at Greenville on Wednesday and at South Carolina on Friday and Sunday.
· The Road Warriors are 5-2-1 when opponents score first.
· Dov Grumet-Morris has given up two goals or less in each of his last seven starts.
· Greenville hosts Gwinnett on Tuesday and Friday and Florida on Wednesday and is at Gwinnett on Sunday.
· The Gladiators are 9-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Michael Forney leads the team with 19 points (5g- 14a).
· Gwinnett is at Greenville on Tuesday and Friday and hosts South Carolina on Saturday and Greenville on Sunday.
· The Stingrays are 3-1-0 when leading after two periods at home.
· Rob Ricci leads the team with eight goals.
· The Stingrays host Florida on Friday and Sunday and are at Gwinnett on Saturday.
· The Aces are the league’s least-penalized team with 13.14 penalty minutes per game.
· Zach Harrison has an assist in four consecutive games.
· Alaska hosts Stockton on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
· Mark Derlago leads the team with 24 points (13g-11a).
· Marty Flichel is tied for the team lead with six power-play goals.
· The Steelheads host Victoria on Wednesday and Friday and are at Las Vegas on Saturday and Sunday.
· Brad Snetsinger leads the team with 20 points (8g-12a).
· Brett Parnham is tied for the team lead with four power-play goals.
· Utah hosts Las Vegas on Wednesday and Friday and Victoria on Saturday.
· Victoria has killed off 25 consecutive penalties on the road.
· Matt Siddall has scored eight goals in the last nine games.
· The Salmon Kings are at Idaho on Wednesday and Friday and at Utah on Saturday.
· The Condors are 9-0-0 when leading after two periods.
· Erik Burgdoerfer scored his first professional goal on Saturday.
· Bakersfield is at Ontario on Friday and Saturday.
· The Wranglers have points in 13 of their last 14 games (11-1-2).
· Tyler Mosienko has eight points in his last three games (5g-3a).
· Las Vegas plays at Utah on Wednesday and Friday and hosts Idaho on Saturday and Sunday.
· The Reign are 5-0-0 when leading after two periods on the road.
· Jeff Corey leads the team with 18 points (8g- 10a).
· Ontario hosts Bakersfield on Friday and Saturday.
· The Thunder are second in the league with 27.10 shots-against per game.
· Fraser Clair has eight points (3g-5a) in his last four games.
· Stockton is at Alaska on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.