|• Ken Appleby is tied for second in the league with four wins. |
• The Thunder lead the league on the power play at 34.6 percent (9-for-26).
• Adirondack visits Kalamazoo on Wednesday, Cincinnati on Friday and Toledo on Saturday.
|• Spiro Goulakos scored his first professional goal on Saturday against Manchester. |
• The Jackals are tied for fourth on the power play on the road at 37.5 percent (3-for-8).
• Elmira visits South Carolina on Friday and Saturday.
|• Matt Leitner (2g-2a) and Joe Diamond (1g-3a) have scored points in three of the Monarchs’ four games. |
• Manchester plays seven games in 10 days beginning on Friday.
• The Monarchs are at Brampton on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
|• Alexis Loiseau recorded his first pro goal and first multi-goal game on Friday against Quad City. |
• The Admirals are tied for fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 91.7 percent (11-for-12).
• Norfolk hosts Greenville on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday before visiting South Carolina on Sunday.
|• Mike Pereira is on a three-game point streak (2g-4a). |
• Reading set a team record for fewest shots allowed in a game when giving up 13 to Elmira on Wednesday.
• The Royals host Greenville on Saturday and Sunday.