* Alex Leavitt has scored in five of his last six games (5g-7a) including four multiple-point games.
* Aces are 8-0-0 and averaging 5.75 goals-per game in their last eight home games.
* Alaska hosts Long Beach on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
* Idaho has scored over 50 percent of its 17 goals in the last five games on special teams (7ppg-2shg).
* Garett Bembridge leads the league with 35 goals despite not scoring a goal in his last five games.
* Steelheads play at Fresno on Tuesday, at Bakersfield on Friday and Saturday and at Stockton on Sunday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Matt Dzieduszycki (6g-4a) and Dan Tudin (4g-6a) lead the Wranglers in goals, assists and points the last five games.
* Marc Magliarditi is tied for second in the ECHL in wins (22) and is fourth in goals against (2.53).
* Wranglers host San Diego on Tuesday, Fresno on Friday and Utah on Saturday.
* Justin Quenneville has a three-game goal scoring streak (3g) and 13 points (6g-7a) in his last 13 games.
* Phoenix was 5-4-0 and traveled 15,404 miles on nine-game road trip from Jan. 20-Feb. 12.
* RoadRunners host Long Beach on Tuesday and Victoria on Friday.
* Garett Cameron leads the Grizzlies the last five games with seven points (4g-3a) and a plus-minus rating of +5.
* Utah has won its last three games by one goal to extend its winning streak to four games.
* Grizzlies host Stockton on Wednesday and Friday and play at Las Vegas on Saturday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* Steve Roberts has three assists and four points in his last two games.
* Victoriaís seven overtime games (4-3) are the most in the ECHL.
* Salmon Kings play at Phoenix on Friday and at San Diego on Saturday.