* Lynx’ Jamie Johnson is tied for second in the ECHL with 37 assists.
* Augusta has the league’s best home power play at 23.2 percent (22-for-95).
* Augusta hosts Greenville on Friday and Pee Dee on Saturday.
* Checkers forward Mike Harder has 11 points (2g-9a) in his last eight games.
* Charlotte power play is tied for 15th in the league at 16.3 percent (34-for-209).
* Charlotte hosts Columbia on Tuesday, Gwinnett on Wednesday and Mississippi on Saturday before traveling to Gwinnett on Sunday.
* Columbia is 7-3-0 in its last 10 games and Brad Ralph has two game-winning goals in that stretch.
* Mike Minard is 3-0-1 with a 1.95 goals-against average and a .932 save percentage his last four starts.
* Columbia travels to Charlotte on Tuesday and South Carolina on Saturday.
* Grrrowl’s Carl Mallette is tied for second in the ECHL with 56 points (21g-35a).
* Greenville has given up a league-high 12 shorthand goals.
* Greenville hosts Louisiana on Tuesday and Gwinnett on Saturday and travels to Columbia on Wednesday and Augusta on Thursday.
Pee Dee Pride
* Pee Dee is 2-10-1 and has been outscored 47-25 in its last 13 games.
* Allan Sirois has eight points (4g-4a) in his last 10 games.
* Pride hosts Mississippi on Thursday and Columbia on Friday before traveling to Augusta on Saturday.
South Carolina Stingrays
* Brad Parsons has 10 points (6g-4a) and is +10 in his last eight games.
* Stingrays are 13-2-2 in their last 17 games, including 7-1-0 against the East Division.
* South Carolina visits Pensacola on Monday before hosting Gwinnett on Friday and Columbia on Saturday.