* Mike R. Brown is 0-2-0 in his last two starts despite having goals against of 1.02 and save percentage of .965.
* Dayton has scored nine of its 10 goals in the last five games in the first period (5) and the second period (4).
* Bombers open six-game west road trip visiting Bakersfield on Wednesday, Fresno on Friday and Stockton on Saturday and Sunday.
* Zbynek Hrdel has five points (3g-2a) in six games since being reassigned from Springfield on Feb. 17.
* Joe Tallari has four points (2g-2a) in Johnstownís current three-game winning streak.
* Chiefs play at Reading on Friday and host Greenville on Sunday.
* Rookie defenseman Eric Werner leads team the last five games with three goals, six assists and nine points.
* Reading has scored 57.1 percent of its goals in the last five games on special teams (7ppg-1shg).
* Royals host Greenville on Tuesday, Johnstown on Friday and Trenton on Saturday.
* Storm is 10-6-0 with goals against of 2.30 against North Division opponents in February.
* Bracken Kearns is tied for third among ECHL rookies with 24 goals in 51 games
* Storm hosts Trenton on Wednesday and Friday and Greenville on Saturday before visiting Wheeling on Sunday.
* Defenseman Stephen Wood has six points (1g-5a) in four games since returning on Feb. 21.
* Titans have scored all 11 of their goals in the last five games in the second period (6) and third period (5).
* Trenton continues five-game road trip visiting Toledo on Wednesday and Friday and Reading on Saturday.
* Jordan Cameron leads Wheeling in the last five games with four goals and eight points.
* Nailers have 30 wins for third straight season and the sixth time since moving to Wheeling in 1996-97.
* Wheeling hosts Greenville on Friday and Toledo on Sunday.