* Jamie Johnson has three game-winning goals and Lynx are 6-1-2 in the last nine games.
* Jason Saal went 7-1-0 with a 1.97 goals-against average and .930 save percentage in February.
* Lynx play at Columbia on Friday and Saturday and at Pee Dee on Sunday.
* Checkers’ goals-against average was 2.67 in January and 3.03 in February.
* Dusty Jamieson led the team in February with 17 points and 13 goals in 15 games.
* Checkers play in Atlantic City on Friday and host Greenville on Saturday.
* Columbia’s power play was 10.7 percent in January and 25 percent in February.
* Inferno has scored 70 goals and has a plus-minus rating of +81 in 25 home games.
* Inferno hosts Augusta on Friday and Saturday.
* Greenville is 12-3-1 and has outscored its opponents 47-33 since the All-Star break.
* Grrrowl leads the ECHL in shots (612) and is for second in third-period goals (61).
* Grrrowl travels to Trenton on Friday and to Charlotte on Saturday.
Pee Dee Pride
* Pride was 8.3 percent on the power play and had plus-minus rating of -77 in February.
* Allan Sirois played his 594th game Sunday, ranking him sixth all-time in the ECHL.
* Pride hosts South Carolina on Saturday and Augusta on Sunday.
South Carolina Stingrays
* Ed Courtenay tied the ECHL season high with six points (2g-4a) in 6-0 win over Pee Dee.
* Stingrays were 12.4 percent on power play in February after being 34 percent in January.
* South Carolina visits Pee Dee on Saturday before returning home to play Texas on Sunday.