National Conference – North Division
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies
* Jake Moreland leads ECHL goaltenders in wins (20), minutes (2027) and saves (1009).
* Atlantic City has five players with an even-or-better plus-minus rating in the last 10 games.
* Bullies travel to Dayton on Tuesday and Toledo on Wednesday before hosting Trenton on Friday and Reading on Saturday.
* Bombers 7-1 win at Charlotte on February 5 was largest margin of victory this season.
* Dayton’s power play ranks 28th in the ECHL at 12.8 percent (25-for-195).
* Bombers host Atlantic City on Tuesday, Peoria on Saturday and Trenton on Sunday while traveling to Peoria on Friday.
* Shawn Mather has a six-game point streak dating back to January 22 (4g-4a).
* Johnstown is 4-9-2 and has been outscored 51-37 in its last 15 games.
* Chiefs travel to Trenton on Wednesday, Toledo on Saturday and Peoria on Sunday.
* Alfie Michaud is 8-1-0 with three shutouts and three one-goal games in his last nine starts.
* Peoria is 14-3-1 since snapping a season-worst four-game losing streak.
* Peoria hosts Dayton on Friday and Johnstown on Sunday while visiting Dayton on Saturday.
* Royals lead the ECHL with 12 shorthand goals.
* Reading ranks second in the league in fewest goals allowed with 2.29 per game.
* Royals play at Atlantic City on Saturday.
* Scott Fankhouser is second in the ECHL with four shootout wins and has stopped 81.4 percent of shootout attempts (35-of-43).
* Storm has won its last four home games to improve to 14-6-1 at home.
* Toledo hosts Atlantic City on Wednesday and Johnstown on Saturday.
* Brent Robinson’s 11 power-play assists are tied for the ECHL rookie lead.
* Trenton’s 2-1 win over Toledo on February 5 was Titans first in regulation since January 8.
* Titans host Johnstown on Wednesday and play at Atlantic City on Friday and Dayton on Sunday.
* Yevgeny Lazarev has scored three game-winning goals in his last five games.
* Nailers have won 10 of their last 12, including eight wins against North Division opponents.
* Nailers travel to Alaska for games on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.