National Conference – West Division
* Kimbi Daniels has 10 points (3g-7a) in his last nine games.
* Joe Talbot is +13 with 12 points (5g-7a) in his last 10 games.
* Alaska hosts Wheeling on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
* Yutaka Fukufuji is 8-0-2 in his last 10 starts.
* Bakersfield’s penalty-kill is 10th in the league at 85.4 percent (204-for-239).
* Bakersfield visits Fresno on Tuesday and San Diego on Wednesday before hosting Fresno on Friday and Long Beach on Saturday.
* All-Star starter Dan Tessier is fourth in the league with 47 points (20g-27a).
* Falcons power play ranks second in the ECHL at 19.1 percent (41-for-215).
* Falcons host Bakersfield on Tuesday and visit Bakersfield on Friday and San Diego on Saturday.
* Steelheads are 4-6-0 and averaging 2.3 goals per game in their last 10 games.
* Bobby Russell leads Idaho with 28 points (14g-14a) and is +11 in 44 games.
* Idaho visits Victoria on Monday and Wednesday and Las Vegas on Friday and Saturday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Wranglers have the top power play in the league at 20.0 percent (39-for-195).
* Sebastien Centomo’s three overtime wins are tied for the league lead.
* Las Vegas hosts Long Beach on Tuesday and Idaho on Friday and Saturday.
Long Beach Ice Dogs
* Dogs have fourth-best power-play at 18.6 percent (37-for-199) and seventh-best penalty-kill at 86.0 percent (166-for-193).
* Chris Madden ranks second in the league with goals-against average of 1.95.
* Long Beach visits Las Vegas on Tuesday, San Diego on Friday and Bakersfield on Saturday.
San Diego Gulls
* Gulls penalty kill is 26th in the ECHL at 79.1 percent (168-for-211).
* Mike Garrow ranks sixth among league defensemen with 28 points (8g-20a).
* San Diego hosts Bakersfield on Wednesday, Long Beach on Friday and Fresno on Saturday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* Victoria ended its ECHL-record 20-game winless streak with 5-4 shootout win against Fresno on Saturday.
* Salmon Kings leading scorer Ryan Wade had two points (1g-1a) in the streak-ending win.
* Victoria hosts Idaho on Monday and Wednesday.