• Cyclones are 18-1-2 when allowing the first goal.
• Matt Syroczynski scored his league-leading ninth game-winning goal in 4-3 win against Reading on Mar. 7.
• Cincinnati hosts Wheeling on Wednesday and Trenton on Thursday before playing at Wheeling on Friday and at Dayton on Sunday.
• Dayton is out scoring their opponents 10-6 in the first period in their last 10 games.
• Rookie Josh Sciba has two goals in three games with Dayton.
• Bombers hosts Trenton on Friday and Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.
• Jackals scored five goals in the first period on Mar. 7 matching their season-high for goals in a period (3rd period of 6-3 win at Gwinnett on Nov. 20).
• Rookie Pierre-Luc Faubert has a nine-game assist streak (11a) and a nine-game point streak (3g-11a).
• Elmira plays at Reading on Wednesday and at Johnstown on Saturday and hosts Reading on Friday.
• Johnstown is 6-0-1 in its last seven games.
• Ryan Garlock is on a 16-game point streak (12g-19a).
• Johnstown hosts Elmira on Saturday and Reading on Sunday.
• Royals are 5-4 in overtime games and 4-2 in the shootout.
• Joe Zappala tied the ECHL season high with an eight-game goal streak (10g) from Feb. 22-Mar. 8.
• Reading hosts Elmira on Wednesday and Wheeling on Saturday and plays at Elmira on Friday and at Johnstown on Sunday.
• Trenton is 12-2-0 when leading after the second period.
• Eric Castonguay has six assists in his last four games.
• Devils play at Cincinnati on Thursday and at Dayton on Friday and Saturday.
• Nailers were 7-for-7 on the penalty kill on Mar. 9 and are 11th in the ECHL on the penalty kill at home with 84.8 percent (173-for-204).
• Rookie Curtis Darling stopped 96 of the 101 shots he faced on Mar. 8 and 9, including 53 saves on Mar. 8.
• Wheeling plays at Cincinnati on Wednesday and Friday and at Reading on Saturday.