* Augusta will play six of its last 11 games on the road where the Lynx are 16-13-1.
* Dave McKee is 26-14-2 and needs one more win to tie Judd Lambert’s team record of 27 wins.
* Lynx play at Texas on Friday and Saturday.
* Checkers are 12-8-3 in one-goal games including 4-1 in overtime and 2-2 in shootouts.
* Chris Holt earned first shutout of the season making 27 saves in 2-0 win against Augusta on Mar. 6.
* Charlotte hosts Gwinnett on Tuesday and Florida on Saturday while playing at Columbia on Friday and Sunday.
* Columbia is 18-1-3 when leading after the second period.
* Jeff Miles has a nine-game point streak (10g-9a).
* Columbia hosts Charlotte on Friday and Sunday and plays at Gwinnett on Saturday.
* Florida is sixth in the ECHL on the power play on the road with 85.2 percent (155-for-182).
* Brad Zancanaro had five points (4g-1a) in three games last week.
* Florida hosts South Carolina on Tuesday and Wednesday before playing at South Carolina on Friday and at Gwinnett on Sunday.
* Gladiators had sixth-largest crowd of the year with 7,177 on Mar. 10.
* Brad Schell scored his 100th point (23g-77a) in his 54th game on Mar. 6 at Florida.
* Gwinnett plays at Charlotte on Tuesday and at Pensacola on Friday while hosting Columbia on Saturday and Florida on Sunday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots
* Pensacola is 3-2 and has scored at least four goals in its last five home games.
* Michael Mole picked up his third win of the season against Florida on Mar. 10.
* Ice Pilots host Gwinnett on Friday and South Carolina on Saturday and play at South Carolina on Sunday.
South Carolina Stingrays
* South Carolina had 6,521 on Mar. 10 and is eighth in the league with 5,032 per game.
* Peter Szabo had eight assists last week and leads the team with 42 assists in 57 games.
* Stingrays play at Florida on Tuesday and Wednesday and at Pensacola on Saturday while hosting Florida on Friday and Pensacola on Sunday.
* Wildcatters killed off 19 power plays in a row in four games last week.
* Matt Yeats is 4-0-0 with three shutouts and goals-against average of 1.39 in his last five starts.
* Texas hosts Augusta on Friday and Saturday.