• Cincinnati had its team record 14-game home winning streak snapped on Mar. 13.
• Cody Rudkowsky is 1-0-1 with a shutout and a 2.29 goals-against average since being acquired from Phoenix on Mar. 5.
• Cyclones host Johnstown on Monday and Wednesday before playing at Johnstown on Friday and at Wheeling on Saturday.
• Bombers were 89.5 percent (17-for-19) on the penalty kill in three games last week.
• Rookie Gary Klapkowski scored his first professional goal in 4-1 loss against Trenton on Mar. 15.
• Dayton plays at Elmira on Thursday and Sunday and at Trenton on Friday.
• Elmira has won four out of their last five games.
• Bobby Robins has a five-game point streak (5g-3a) including back-to-back two-goal games on Mar. 12 and 14.
• Jackals host Wheeling on Monday, Dayton on Thursday and Saturday and Reading on Friday.
• Chiefs are 26.7 percent (8-for-30) on the power play in their last five games.
• Ryan Garlock is on a 16-game point streak (12g-18a).
• Johnstown plays at Cincinnati on Monday and Wednesday before hosting Cincinnati on Friday and Wheeling on Sunday.
• Reading scored nine goals on Saturday, one shy of the team record set on Jan. 16, 2002 against Greensboro.
• Shawn Collymore is on a 13-game point streak (7g-14a).
• Royals play at Elmira on Friday and host Trenton on Saturday.
• Devils have a six-game road winning streak, one shy of their team record set Feb. 1-23, 2002.
• Jason Smith posted back-to-back shutouts on Mar. 13 and 14 and had a scoreless streak of 187:26.
• Trenton hosts Wheeling on Thursday and Dayton on Friday.
• Wheeling scored two shorthand goals on Mar. 15, the second time this season they have scored two shorthand goals in a game.
• Justin Chwedoruk has four points (2g-2a) in his last two games.
• Nailers play at Elmira on Monday, at Trenton on Thursday and at Johnstown on Sunday while hosting Cincinnati on Saturday.