* Cincinnati is 16-4-4 at U.S. Bank Arena since Nov. 18 after beginning the season 3-5-0.
* Barret Ehgoetz, Travis Lisabeth and Mike Wirll have scored 21 of team’s 52 goals (40.3 percent) since Feb. 14.
* Cyclones host Wheeling on Tuesday and play at Trenton on Saturday and Sunday.
* Bombers are 5-2-2 and have outscored their opponents 35-21 in March.
* Brent Walton has 15 points (7g-8a) in his last 10 games.
* Dayton hosts Toledo on Tuesday and plays at Toledo on Wednesday while hosting Johnstown on Friday and Saturday and visiting Johnstown on Sunday.
* Johnstown is 80.9 percent on penalty kill (283-for-350) after going 5-for-6 last week.
* Rob Lehtinen scored his first professional goal in the third period on Mar. 18 at Trenton.
* Chiefs play at Trenton on Wednesday and at Dayton on Friday and Saturday before hosting Dayton on Sunday.
* Royals were 23.8 percent (5-for-21) on power play last week to improve to 15.2 percent for season (59-for-388).
* Joe Zappala has a six-game point streak (4g-5a).
* Reading plays at Toledo on Friday and Saturday.
* Toledo is 4-0-1 in its last five games and 3-0-1 in its last four road games.
* Logan Koopmans is 4-1-0 with a shutout and goals-against average of 1.80 in March.
* Storm host Dayton on Wednesday and Reading on Friday and Saturday before playing at Wheeling on Sunday.
* Titans have scored four or more goals in 31 (25-4-2) of their 62 games.
* Benoit Mondou has a five-game point streak (5g-2a) with a plus-minus rating of +5.
* Trenton hosts Johnstown on Wednesday and Cincinnati on Saturday and Sunday while playing at Wheeling on Friday.
* Nailers won back-to-back games on Mar. 17 and 18 for first time since Jan. 26 and 27.
* Sean Collins had third three-point game with three assists on Mar. 18 and leads team with 16 multi-point games.
* Wheeling plays at Cincinnati on Tuesday and hosts Trenton on Friday and Toledo on Sunday.