• Cyclones are 25.0 percent (7-for-28) on the power play in their last five games.
• Mathieu Aubin is on a five-game point streak (4g-5a).
• Cincinnati hosts Reading on Wednesday and Elmira in Friday while playing at Johnstown on Saturday and at Reading on Sunday.
• Dayton ranks ninth in the ECHL on the power play at home with 20.2 percent (33-for-163).
• Jim Henkemeyer scored his first professional goal on Mar. 21 at Trenton.
• Bombers host Reading on Tuesday, Wheeling on Wednesday and Elmira on Saturday and Sunday.
• Jackals are 7-3-0 and have outscored their opponents 35-27 in the last 10 games.
• Rookie Benoit Doucet has 18 points (7g-11a) in his last 10 games to lead the Jackals with 74 points (28g-46a).
• Elmira hosts Trenton on Wednesday before traveling to Cincinnati on Friday and to Dayton on Saturday and Sunday.
• Johnstown is 27.6 percent (8-for-29) on the power play in their last five games.
• Rookie Alexandre Imbeault has seven points in his last five games (2g-5a).
• Chiefs play at Wheeling on Friday and host Cincinnati on Saturday and Trenton on Sunday.
• Royals have held the opposition to one goal or less in regulation 14 times.
• Brock Hooton has six goals in his last nine games and leads the Royals with 23 goals.
• Reading plays at Dayton on Tuesday and at Cincinnati on Wednesday before hosting Trenton on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday and Sunday.
• Trenton scored a season-high seven goals on Mar. 21 against Dayton.
• Tony Zancanaro has two game-winning goals nine points (5g-4a) in his last five games.
• Devils play at Elmira on Wednesday, at Reading on Friday and at Johnstown on Sunday.
• Nailers went 2-1-0 in one-goal games last week to improve to 9-5-7 overall.
• Curtis Darling recorded Nailers’ first shutout of the season with 1-0 win at Trenton on Mar. 20.
• Wheeling plays at Dayton on Wednesday and at Reading on Saturday while hosting Johnstown on Friday.