* Cyclones are 8-1-1 when Mathieu Aubin (11 goals) scores a goal.
* Mike Wirll has three-game goal streak (3g) and leads ECHL with 44 goals in 66 games.
* Cincinnati hosts Johnstown on Tuesday before traveling to Wheeling on Friday and Saturday and Johnstown on Sunday.
* Dayton improved its penalty kill to 84.1 percent after allowing only one power-play goal in five games last week.
* Terry Denike was 4-0-1 with a 1.57 goals-against average and a .940 save percentage last week.
* Bombers host Wheeling on Tuesday and Trenton on Sunday and play at Reading on Friday and at Johnstown on Saturday.
* Johnstown was 85.0 percent (17-for-20) on the penalty kill last week.
* Ryan Munce was 1-1-0 with goals-against average of 2.27 and a save percentage of .939 last week for the Chiefs.
* Chiefs play at Cincinnati on Tuesday before hosting Toledo on Friday, Dayton on Saturday and Cincinnati on Sunday.
* Royals scored a power-play goal for the first time in 18 opportunities on Mar. 24.
* Joe Zappala has season-high eight-game point streak (5g-6a).
* Reading hosts Trenton on Wednesday and Dayton on Friday.
* Toledo ranks second in the ECHL with 24 home wins.
* Matt Zultek has four goals and 10 assists in his last 11 games.
* Storm play at Johnstown on Friday and host Trenton on Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
* Titans have held opponents to two goals or less nine times in the last 10 games (5-5-0).
* Benoit Mondou has a nine-game point streak (8g-7a).
* Trenton plays at Reading on Wednesday, at Toledo on Saturday and at Dayton on Sunday.
* Wheeling extended season-high win streak to five games with 6-5 overtime win against Toledo on Mar. 25.
* Jordan Cameron has a five-game multiple-point streak (5g-7a).
* Nailers play at Dayton on Tuesday and at Toledo on Sunday while hosting Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday.