• Cyclones have outscored their opponents 282-169 including 16-12 in four games last week.
• Rookie Ryan Russell has two game-winning goals and seven points (5g-2a) in his last five games.
• Cincinnati plays at Dayton on Tuesday, at Reading on Friday and at Trenton on Saturday.
• Dayton ranks third in the ECHL with four shorthand goals allowed.
• Mike Berry has seven points in his last seven games (1g-6a).
• Bombers host Cincinnati on Tuesday and Johnstown on Saturday while playing at Wheeling on Wednesday.
• Jackals are 29-8-6 when scoring first.
• Chaz Johnson has a game-winning goal and eight points (2g-6a) in his last five games.
• Elmira hosts Trenton on Wednesday and Wheeling on Saturday while playing at Trenton on Friday.
• Johnstown is 32.1 percent (9-for-28) on the power play in their last five games.
• Randy Rowe is on a four-game point streak (2g-8a).
• Chiefs play at Reading on Wednesday and at Dayton on Saturday while hosting Wheeling on Friday.
• Royals are 11-2-2 in their last 15 home games.
• Rookie Vladimir Dravecky has a four-game assist streak (6a).
• Reading hosts Johnstown on Wednesday and Cincinnati on Friday.
• Trenton is 30.0 percent (9-for-30) on the power play in their last five games.
• Jim Henkel has six points (3g-3a) in his last five games.
• Devils play at Elmira on Wednesday and host Elmira on Friday and Cincinnati on Saturday.
• Nailers are on a season-high four-game road-winning streak.
• Aaron Clarke has two game-winning goals and 16 points (12g-4a) in his last 15 games.
• Wheeling hosts Dayton on Wednesday while playing at Johnstown on Friday and at Elmira on Saturday.