• Augusta is 25.0 percent (6-for-24) on the power play in their last five games.
• Rookie Matt Auffrey has a game-winning goal and five points (2g-3a) in his last three games.
• Lynx host South Carolina on Tuesday and Saturday.
• Checkers are 26-9-3 when scoring first.
• Tom Pyatt is on a nine-game point streak (5g-7a).
• Charlotte plays at Gwinnett on Tuesday and Saturday and hosts Columbia on Thursday and South Carolina on Friday.
• Columbia out shot their opponents 103-97 in three games last week.
• Jeff Miles tied a season-high with three points (2g-1a) in an 8-3 win on Mar. 26.
• Inferno play at Charlotte on Thursday and host Gwinnett on Friday.
• Everblades rank seventh in the ECHL with goals-against average of 2.80.
• David Shantz is 7-2-2 with a 2.13 goals-against average in his last 11 games.
• Florida hosts Pensacola on Tuesday and Texas on Friday and Saturday.
• Gwinnett is out scoring their opponents 16-5 in the third period in their last 10 games.
• Rookie Mike Hamilton has two game-winning goals and five points (3g-2a) in his last five games.
• Gladiators host Charlotte on Tuesday and Saturday and visit Columbia on Friday.
Mississippi Sea Wolves
• Sea Wolves are 13-4-0 when leading after the first period.
• Andy Contois had a power-play goal and a shorthand goal in 6-5 win at Augusta on Mar. 29.
• Mississippi hosts Pensacola on Friday and plays at Pensacola on Saturday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots
• Pensacola is 90.5 percent (19-for-21) on the penalty kill in their last five games.
• Mike Brodeur is 3-0-1 with a goals against of 1.47 and a save percentage of .958 in his last four games.
• Ice Pilots play at Florida on Tuesday and at Mississippi on Friday while hosting Mississippi on Saturday.
South Carolina Stingrays
• Stingrays need one win to tie the team record of 45 wins set in 1996-97.
• Rookie Matt Smith has six points (4g-2a) since joining the Stingrays on Mar. 18.
• South Carolina plays at Augusta on Tuesday and Saturday and at Charlotte on Friday.
• Texas is 52-7-11 and needs one point to tie the ECHL record of 116 points held by Louisiana (56-12-4 in 2001-02).
• Kevin Baker scored his first hat trick on Mar. 28 against Charlotte and John McNabb recorded his first hat trick on Mar. 29.
• Wildcatters play at Florida on Friday and Saturday.