National Conference – West Division
* Chris Minard scored seven points (4g-3a) and Aces were 4-2-0 on recent six-game road trip.
* Alaska (17-3-3) has lost three games since January 29, all against Bakersfield.
* Aces play final home series, hosting Las Vegas on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
* Kevin St. Jacques has five points (2g-3a) in his last two games.
* Since joining team, Mathieu Brunelle has eight goals, including two game winners, in 10 games.
* Condors host Long Beach on Tuesday and Gwinnett on Friday and Saturday while traveling to Long Beach on Sunday.
* Defenseman Charles Simard leads the team with six points (2g-4a) in the last five games.
* Fresno has the ECHL’s fourth-best power play 19.19 percent (57-for-297).
* Falcons host Gwinnett on Tuesday and play at Idaho on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
* Frank Doyle leads ECHL goaltenders in wins (28) and is fourth in goals-against average (2.09).
* Steelheads have won four straight games, outscoring their opponents 17-5.
* Idaho hosts Fresno on Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Marc Magliarditi is 3-1-1 with goals against of 2.02 in his last five starts.
* Wranglers’ power play is second in the ECHL at 20.2 percent (56-for-277).
* Wranglers play at Alaska on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
Long Beach Ice Dogs
* Joe Cardarelli had a hat trick and was +5 in 8-1 win at San Diego on Friday.
* Christian Larrivee has scored in six of his last eight games (3g-8a).
* Ice Dogs host Bakersfield on Tuesday, Gwinnett on Wednesday and San Diego on Saturday while playing at San Diego on Friday and at Bakersfield on Sunday.
San Diego Gulls
* San Diego’s seven wins when trailing after the second period (7-19-0) ties it for the ECHL lead.
* Home power play is third in the league (20.5 percent) and road power play is 24th (12.8 percent).
* Gulls host Long Beach on Friday and Gwinnett on Sunday and play at Long Beach on Saturday.
Victoria Salmon Kings
* In their last three games, Salmon Kings are 2-1-0 and averaging 4.33 goals per-game.
* Jamie McCaig is 2-1-0 with goals against of 3.36 in his last three starts.
* Victoria visits Pensacola on Tuesday, Mississippi on Wednesday and Florida on Friday and Saturday.