|• Andrew Yogan is on a six-game point streak (4g-5a).
• The Cyclones play eight of their next 11 games on the road.
• Cincinnati hosts Indy on Tuesday and Toledo on Thursday before visiting South Carolina on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Jordan Sims is tied for fifth with three game-winning goals.
• Evansville has scored a league-leading 35 goals in the second period.
• The IceMen travel to Quad City on Wednesday and host the Mallards on Thursday, Missouri on Saturday and Wichita on Sunday.
|• Brett Perlini is on a seven-game point streak (3g-7a).
• The Komets lead the league on the power play at 24.5 percent (24-for-98).
• Fort Wayne hosts Brampton on Tuesday and Indy on Thursday and visits the Fuel on Friday and Toledo on Saturday.
|• Mac Carruth has won his last three starts with a 1.00 goals-against average and a .968 save percentage.
• Indy is the league’s least-penalized team with 9.67 penalty minutes per game.
• The Fuel are at Cincinnati on Tuesday and Fort Wayne on Thursday and hosts the Komets on Friday and Wichita on Saturday.
|• Olivier Archambault has five points (2g-3a) in his last four games.
• The Mallards have killed off 40 of their opponents’ last 42 power plays.
• Quad City hosts Evansville on Wednesday, visits the IceMen on Thursday and hosts Allen on Saturday.