|• Brett Wysopal is on a five-game point streak (1g-5a).
• The Cyclones play 11 of their next 16 games at home.
• Cincinnati hosts Indy on Wednesday, travels to Fort Wayne on Friday and hosts Quad City on Saturday.
|• Nathan Moon leads the IceMen with 28 points (9g-19a).
• Evansville is fourth on the power play on the road at 21.1 percent (12-for-57).
• The IceMen visit Missouri on Tuesday, Wichita on Wednesday and Indy on Friday and Saturday.
|• Brock Montgomery had four points (2g-2a) in three games last week.
• The Komets have killed off 29 consecutive penalties.
• Fort Wayne hosts Cincinnati on Friday and visits Toledo on Saturday and Kalamazoo on Sunday.
|• Cody Sharib is on a four-game point streak (1g-5a).
• Indy is 18-2-1 when scoring three or more goals.
• The Fuel visit Cincinnati on Wednesday and host Evansville on Friday and Saturday.
|• Austin Coldwell has 11 points (1g-10a) in his last nine games.
• The Mallards have allowed three goals or less in five of their last six games.
• Quad City is at Kalamazoo on Friday, Cincinnati on Saturday and Toledo on Sunday.