|• Jack Downing is second in the league with 21 goals.
• The Cyclones play 22 of their final 30 games against divisional opponents.
• Cincinnati hosts Wheeling on Wednesday and Indy on Friday before visiting the Fuel on Saturday.
|• Andrew Himelson is on a career-high four game point streak (1g-3a).
• Evansville plays four of its next five games at home after wrapping up a season-high six-game road trip.
• The IceMen host Rapid City on Saturday.
|• Mason Geertsen scored his first career goal on Sunday at Kalamazoo.
• The Komets are 8-0-1 in their last nine home games.
• Fort Wayne is at Brampton on Tuesday and hosts Quad City on Saturday.
|• Nick Mattson scored his first pro goal on Saturday against Evansville.
• Indy is 5-1-0 through the first six games of eight straight contests against divisional opponents.
• The Fuel travel to Cincinnati on Friday and host the Cyclones on Saturday.
|• Kevin Gibson scored his first career goal on Friday at Kalamazoo.
• The Mallards have killed off 20 of their opponents’ last 22 power plays.
• Quad City hosts Rapid City on Wednesday and Friday and travels to Fort Wayne on Saturday.