|• Andrew Yogan has five points in his last three games (3g-2a). |
• The Cyclones are 17-2-0 when leading after two periods.
• Cincinnati hosts Kalamazoo on Wednesday, Fort Wayne on Friday and Evansville on Saturday before visiting the IceMen on Sunday.
|• Alex Wideman is tied for second among rookies with seven power-play assists. |
• Evansville is 8-2-2 when scoring first.
• The IceMen host Fort Wayne on Tuesday and Kalamazoo on Friday, travel to Cincinnati on Saturday and host the Cyclones on Sunday.
|• Brett Perlini has at least one point in 18 of his last 21 games (9g-14a). |
• The Komets have killed 46 consecutive opponent power plays and 72 of the last 73.
• Fort Wayne visits Evansville on Tuesday, Cincinnati on Wednesday, Kalamazoo on Saturday and Toledo on Sunday.
|• Alex Lavoie leads the Fuel with 34 points (9g-25a). |
• Indy is 19-9-2 against Midwest Division opponents.
• The Fuel are at Missouri on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
|• Brady Brassart is on a six-game point streak (2g-4a). |
• The Mallards have killed 14 of their opponents’ last 15 power plays and 28 of the last 30.
• Quad City is at Tulsa on Friday and Saturday.