|• Brad Thiessen leads the league with a 1.18 goals-against average and a .959 save percentage.
• The Cyclones have scored at least four goals in four of their five wins.
• Cincinnati is at Wheeling on Tuesday, hosts Fort Wayne on Wednesday and Quad City on Friday, and travels to Kalamazoo on Saturday.
|• Daultan Leveille leads the IceMen with three goals.
• Evansville has scored eight of its 12 goals in the third period.
• The IceMen are at Kalamazoo on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Garrett Thompson is tied for second with six power-play points (1g-5a).
• The Komets are 16-for-16 on the penalty kill over their last three games.
• Fort Wayne visits Cincinnati on Wednesday and Quad City on Sunday.
|• Ben Marshall is second among rookie defensemen with seven points (1g-6a).
• Indy has scored first in six of its first nine games and is 5-0-1 in those games.
• The Fuel host Alaska on Friday and Saturday.
|• Olivier Archambault has three goals in his last three games.
• The Mallards are tied for the league lead with three games decided in overtime or a shootout.
• Quad City hosts Alaska on Wednesday, is at Cincinnati on Friday and hosts Fort Wayne on Sunday.