|• The Express got their first shutout in club history on Saturday, blanking the Walleye 2-0. |
• Paul Dainton earned his first professional shutout in his first start for the Express on Saturday.
• Chicago hosts Cincinnati on Friday, and then travels to face Cincinnati on Saturday and are at Kalamazoo on Sunday.
|• Cincinnati recorded four power-play goals last Saturday, the team’s most since Jan. 14, 2009. |
• Adam Comrie has a three-game point streak, and is tied for the team lead in multi-point games with two.
• The Cyclones are at Chicago on Friday, and then they host the Express on Saturday in their home opener.
|• Kalamazoo is undefeated at home this season (3-0-0), and will begin a three-game home stand on Sunday. |
• Trent Daavettila is tied for third in the ECHL with seven assists.
• Kalamazoo travels for games Friday at Wheeling and Saturday at Elmira, and then plays host to Chicago on Saturday.
|• Toledo has out shot opponents in three of its four games played this year. |
• Walleye goaltender Thomas McCollum has appeared in all four games this year.
• Toledo is on the road for games at Greenville on Thursday, at South Carolina on Saturday, and at Gwinnett on Sunday.