|• Mathieu Aubin scored his 100th career goal with the Cyclones on Saturday at Evansville. |
• The Cyclones are the league’s third-least penalized team with 13.90 penalty minutes per game.
• Cincinnati is at Kalamazoo on Monday and Fort Wayne on Friday, hosts the Komets on Saturday and is at Evansville on Sunday.
|• Nathan Moon has nine points (5g-4a) in his last six games. |
• Evansville is fifth on the penalty kill on the road at 85.1 percent (63-for-74).
• The IceMen host Gwinnett on Monday and Orlando on Friday, travel to Kalamazoo on Saturday and host Cincinnati on Sunday.
|• Brandon Marino had six assists in three games last week. |
• The Komets are 14-1-0 when scoring three or more goals.
• Fort Wayne hosts Toledo on Monday, Gwinnett on Wednesday, Cincinnati on Friday, is at Cincinnati on Saturday and hosts Orlando on Sunday.
|• Sam Ftorek is one point shy of 600 in his professional career. |
• Kalamazoo has played 24 of its first 30 games against North Division opponents.
• The K-Wings host Cincinnati on Monday, Toledo on Friday and Evansville on Saturday before visiting Toledo on Sunday.
|• Andrej Nestrasil has two goals and 11 assists during his 10-game point streak. |
• The Walleye have outshot their opponents in 13 of the last 14 games.
• Toledo is at Fort Wayne on Monday and Kalamazoo on Friday and hosts Orlando on Saturday and Kalamazoo on Sunday.