|• Barry Almeida leads the league with two shootout game-winning goals. |
• The Cyclones are the league’s least-penalized team with 11.60 penalty minutes per game.
• Cincinnati hosts Wheeling on Wednesday and visits Reading on Friday, Elmira on Saturday and Wheeling on Sunday.
|• Matt Krug is tied for third among defensemen with three goals. |
• Evansville is 5-1-3 in one-goal games.
• The IceMen is at Gwinnett on Thursday, Friday and Sunday.
|• Mickey Lang is on a six-game point streak (5g-4a). |
• The Komets are tied for fourth on the penalty kill at 89.7 percent (52-for-58).
• Fort Wayne hosts Florida on Thursday and Saturday and is at Kalamazoo on Friday.
|• Ludwig Blomstrand has scored goals in back-to-back games. |
• Kalamazoo has killed 16 of its last 17 shorthanded opportunities.
• The K-Wings host Florida on Wednesday, Fort Wayne on Friday and South Carolina on Saturday.
|• Trevor Parkes leads Toledo with 10 goals and 17 points. had a sellout crowd in three of the five home games played. |
• The Walleye have had had a sellout crowds in three of their five home games.
• Toledo hosts South Carolina on Wednesday and Friday and travels to Wheeling on Saturday.