|• Chris Reed is tied for second in plus-minus among defensemen at +16. |
• The Cyclones are third with 3.46 goals per game.
• Cincinnati is at Kalamazoo on Tuesday and Friday and hosts Reading on Saturday.
|• Donnie Harris has been even or plus in six straight games. |
• Evansville has scored six power-play goals in the last five games.
• The IceMen host Gwinnett on Tuesday and Fort Wayne on Friday and visit the Komets on Saturday.
|• Mike Embach has eight points (4g-4a) in seven games with Fort Wayne. |
• The Komets are second with 33.63 shots per game.
• Fort Wayne hosts Toledo on Tuesday, is at Evansville on Friday and hosts the IceMen on Saturday and Kalamazoo on Sunday.
|• Jordan Binnington has won five out of his last six starts. |
• Kalamazoo is 6-1-0 on the road in December.
• The K-Wings are at Toledo on Monday, host Cincinnati on Tuesday and Friday and Toledo on Saturday before travelling to Fort Wayne on Sunday.
|• David Gilbert has four points (2g-2a) in his last two games. |
• The Walleye have had four sellout crowds this season.
• Toledo hosts Kalamazoo on Monday, is at Fort Wayne on Tuesday, hosts Reading on Friday and visits Kalamazoo on Saturday.