|• Josh Shalla has at least one point in six of the nine games he has played with Cincinnati this season.
• The Cyclones are the league’s least-penalized team with 11.76 penalty minutes per game.
• Cincinnati hosts Reading on Wednesday, is at Toledo on Friday and hosts Fort Wayne on Saturday.
|• Jeremy Langlois has 10 assists in his last six games.
• Evansville has scored 11 goals on its last 36 power-play opportunities (30.6 percent).
• The IceMen host Toledo on Wednesday and Reading on Friday and Saturday.
|• Jace Coyle is tied for fifth among defensemen with 22 points (4g-18a).
• The Komets are 28-for-30 (93.3 percent) on the penalty kill over their last nine games.
• Fort Wayne is at Wheeling on Wednesday, hosts Elmira on Friday and travels to Cincinnati on Saturday.
|• Joel Martin is second in the K-Wings’ ECHL history with 40 career wins.
• Kalamazoo went 6-1-1 at home in January.
• The K-Wings are at Elmira on Wednesday and Wheeling on Friday and Saturday.
|• Aaron Clarke has six goals in eight games with Toledo.
• The Walleye have had five sell-out crowds this season.
• Toledo is at Evansville on Wednesday and hosts Cincinnati on Friday and Elmira on Saturday.