|• Brian Nugent has four goals in six games with the Cyclones.
• Cincinnati’s 29 road points are fifth in the league (14-6-1).
• The Cyclones host Fort Wayne on Wednesday and visit the Komets on Friday and Toledo on Saturday.
|• Daultan Leveille has scored a goal in three straight games.
• The IceMen concluded their season-high 11-game home stand on Sunday against Cincinnati.
• Evansville is at Elmira on Friday and Reading on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Andrey Makarov is 3-0-2 in his last five starts at home.
• Fort Wayne is 4-0-2 in its last six games.
• The Komets travel to Cincinnati on Wednesday, host the Cyclones on Friday, are at Kalamazoo on Saturday and host Wheeling on Sunday.
|• Sam Ftorek leads defensemen with 18 power-play points (8g-10a).
• Kalamazoo is fifth with 31.60 shots per game.
• The K-Wings host Toledo on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday.
|• Mac Carruth has started nine of the last 11 games.
• The Walleye have had at least 30 shots on goal in each of the last five games.
• Toledo is at Wheeling on Wednesday and Kalamazoo on Friday before hosting Cincinnati on Saturday.