|• Rob Madore is fifth in the league with a .947 shootout save percentage (18-for-19).
• Cincinnati is tied for the league with seven wins when trailing after one period (7-11-2)
• The Cyclones host Evansville on Wednesday and Toledo on Friday and Saturday.
|• Matt Schepke has scored the game-winning goal in each of Evansville’s last three wins.
• The IceMen have allowed just one power-play goal in their last eight games.
• Evansville is at Cincinnati on Wednesday, Elmira on Friday and Reading on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Ben Meisner is 10-3-4 with two shutouts in 16 appearances with the Komets.
• Fort Wayne is 12-3-11 in one-goal games.
• The Komets are at Kalamazoo on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Yannick Veilleux is on a team season-high 10-game point streak (9g-6a).
• The K-Wings are 7-0-1 in their last eight home games.
• Kalamazoo is at Orlando on Monday and hosts South Carolina on Friday and Fort Wayne on Saturday and Sunday.
|• Aaron Clarke has six points (5g-1a) during his five-game point streak.
• Toledo is third in the league with an average of 6,231 fans per game.
• The Walleye host South Carolina on Wednesday and visit Cincinnati on Friday and Saturday.