* Cyclones are third in the league with a goals-against average of 2.54.
* Cincinnati is fourth in the ECHL on the penalty kill at 87.3 percent (103-for-118).
* Cyclones host Toledo on Wednesday and play at Dayton on Saturday.
* Adam Berkhoel leads the ECHL with a goals-against average of 1.60 and a save percentage of .942.
* Dayton has out shot its opponents in every game and is 4-1-0 when scoring first.
* Bombers host Reading on Wednesday and Cincinnati on Saturday while playing at Toledo on Friday.
* Randy Rowe has scored the game-winning goal in each of the last two games.
* Gerald Coleman is 3-0-0 with a goals-against average of 2.01 in his last three starts.
* Chiefs play at Reading on Friday and host Trenton on Saturday.
* Shawn Collymore has three-game multiple-point streak (4g-4a) including hat trick Friday against Toledo.
* Chris Bala has a five-game assist (8a) and five-game point streak (1g-8a).
* Royals play at Dayton on Wednesday and at Wheeling on Saturday while hosting Johnstown on Friday and Wheeling on Sunday.
* Storm had a player score two goals Friday (Richard Colwill), Saturday (Andrew R. Martin) and Sunday (Chris Blight).
* Toledo is 6-1-0 when it scores the first goal.
* Storm plays at Cincinnati on Wednesday and hosts Dayton on Friday.
* Titans are 94.9 percent on the penalty kill the last five games, allowing one goal on 38 chances.
* Gregg Naumenko is 2-0 with goals-against average of 2.00 in his first two starts.
* Titans play at Wheeling on Wednesday, host Wheeling on Friday and visit Johnstown on Saturday.
* Nailers are tied for ninth in the league on the power play at 16.5 percent (13-for-79).
* Sean Collins is tied for eighth in the league with a team-leading 12 assists.
* Nailers host Trenton on Wednesday and Reading on Saturday while playing at Trenton on Friday and at Reading on Sunday.