• Cyclones road power play is tied for second in the ECHL at 25 percent (9-for-36).
• Cedrick Desjardins recorded his first shutout of the year and fifth of his career with 3-0 win at Elmira on Nov. 3.
• Cincinnati hosts Wheeling on Wednesday and Augusta on Thursday and Saturday.
• Bombers scored eight power-play goals in 15 chances (53.3 percent) last weekend.
• Dayton rookie Jeremy Duchesne has won his first two professional starts.
• Bombers host Augusta on Wednesday before visiting Elmira on Friday, Trenton on Saturday and Reading on Sunday.
• Rookie Pierre-Luc Faubert leads the team with six points (3g-3a) in seven games.
• Kevin Ulanski scored Elmira’s first shorthand goal of the season on Nov. 4 at Reading.
• Elmira hosts Dayton on Friday and Bakersfield on Saturday and Sunday.
• Chiefs are 3-0 in overtime and 4-0-0 in one-goal games.
• Ryan Garlock has a five-game point streak (2g-3a).
• Johnstown hosts Reading on Saturday.
• Home opening loss was only second time that Royals have lost home opener in regulation.
• Matt Herneisen had three assists in a 5-3 win against Elmira on Sunday.
• Royals host Bakersfield on Wednesday and Dayton on Sunday while playing at Wheeling on Friday and at Johnstown on Saturday.
• Devils have scored a power-play goal in seven of their eight games (8-for-40).
• Stephen Wood has five power-play points (3g-2a).
• Trenton hosts Bakersfield on Thursday and Dayton on Saturday.
• Nailers have scored more than one power-play goal in five of their six games.
• Adam Henrich has seven points (3g-4a) in three games.
• Wheeling plays at Cincinnati on Wednesday before hosting Reading on Friday and Augusta on Sunday.