* Scott Cameron had four assists on Sunday and leads the league with 18 assists while ranking second with 25 points.
* Jeff Szwez is tied for the league lead in power-play goals with six.
* Bombers are at Reading on Friday and at Trenton on Saturday and Sunday.
* Chiefs have won four of their last five games, allowing an average of 1.8 goals.
* Justin Kelly is averaging two points per game in the last five games (5g-5a).
* Chiefs play at Las Vegas on Tuesday, at Bakersfield on Wednesday, at Fresno on Friday and at San Diego on Saturday and Sunday.
* Royals have outscored opponents 37-13 during current seven-game winning streak.
* Cody Rudkowsky is tied for the league lead in wins (8) and is second in goals-against average (1.66) and save percentage (.940).
* Royals host Dayton on Friday and Toledo on Saturday.
* P.J. Martin, who was called up to Lowell of AHL, has a nine-game point streak (4g-7a).
* Ken Magowan is tied for the league lead with six power-play goals and leads the Storm with 10 power-play points.
* Storm hosts Wheeling on Friday and travels to Reading on Saturday.
* Titans rank third in the league on the penalty kill at 86.4 percent (102-for-118).
* Vince Williams (Tuesday) and Chris M. Thompson (Friday) each played their 400th ECHL game last week.
* Titans host Charlotte on Friday and Dayton on Saturday and Sunday.
* Wheeling recorded the 600th win in team history with 4-2 win at Dayton on Friday.
* Andy Franck has started eight straight games going 6-1-1 with a 2.34 goals-against average.
* Nailers host Charlotte on Thursday and Saturday and are on the road at Toledo on Friday.