* In the last six games, Lynx are 4-2-0 and Joel Stepp has six points (2g-4a).
* Jason Wolfe is 2-0-0 with a 1.62 goals-against average and .969 save percentage in his last two starts.
* Lynx plays Greenville on Tuesday (away) and Sunday (home), hosts Pensacola on Wednesday and plays Columbia on Friday (away) and Saturday (home).
* Nathan Gillies (3g-3a) and defenseman Rory Rawlyk (0g-6a) lead team with six points in the last five games.
* Checkers have the league’s best penalty kill (90.6 percent) and are second in shorthand goals (6).
* Checkers play at Wheeling on Thursday and Saturday and at Trenton on Friday.
* David Bonk is tied for the team lead with eight assists and 12 points.
* Brandon Nolan has five points in his first four games (2g-3a).
* Inferno hosts Pensacola on Tuesday and plays a home-and-home against Augusta on Friday (home) and Saturday (away).
* Everblades are 3-2-0 on current six-game road trip against South Division.
* Ernie Hartlieb scored a hat trick and all three goals were on the power play in Saturday’s 6-3 win.
* Florida travels to South Carolina on Tuesday then returns home to face Gwinnett on Friday and Saturday.
* Greenville has out scored its opponents 33-12 in the third period.
* Rookie Tyler Mosienko leads the team with seven points (3g-4a) in the last five games.
* Grrrowl plays Augusta on Tuesday (home) and Sunday (away) and South Carolina on Friday (home) and Saturday (away).
* Chris Durno (2g-3a) and Pascal Pelletier (2g-3a) each have five points in the last two games.
* Sean Fields has started the last eight games going 5-2-1 with a 2.97 goals-against average.
* Gladiators play at Florida on Friday and Saturday.
Pensacola Ice Pilots
* Ice Pilots are 2-1-0 on current five-game road trip despite being outscored 15-11.
* Chris St. Jacques (2g-3a) and Corey Neilson (2g-3a) lead Pensacola in scoring the last five games.
* Ice Pilots play at Columbia on Tuesday and at Augusta on Wednesday before hosting Bakersfield on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
South Carolina Stingrays
* In its last three games, South Carolina is 2-1-0 and averaging 4.6 goals-per game.
* Stingrays snapped 10-game winless streak (0-7-3) with 8-7 win against Gwinnett on Friday.
* Stingrays host Florida on Tuesday and play home-and-home series with Greenville on Friday (away) and Saturday (home).