• Cincinnati had seven players play in their first ECHL game on Friday.
• Thomas Beauregard became the first player in team history to record a hat trick on opening night.
• Cyclones play at Wheeling on Friday and host Dayton on Saturday.
• Bombers out shot Cincinnati 48-21 in Saturday’s 5-4 overtime win.
• Ryan Smyth and Dan Riedel each scored a goal and had an assist on Saturday.
• Dayton plays at Johnstown on Friday and at Cincinnati on Saturday.
• Elmira is tied for second in the ECHL with a goals-against average of 2.00.
• Tyler Donati is tied for the ECHL lead with six points (2g-4a).
• Jackals play at Johnstown on Wednesday before hosting Augusta on Friday and Saturday.
• Chiefs are out scoring their opponents 3-1 in the third period.
• Ryan Garlock leads the team with two goals and three points in two games.
• Johnstown hosts Elmira on Wednesday and Dayton on Friday before visiting Reading on Saturday.
• Reading is tied for the league lead with two shorthand goals.
• Jason Nobili registered first win as a head coach with 4-2 win at Trenton on Saturday.
• Royals host Johnstown on Saturday and Augusta on Sunday.
• Devils have not allowed a goal in the second period in three games.
• Rookies Tyler Burton and Dylan Quaile each have a goal and an assist.
• Trenton plays at Wheeling on Saturday and Sunday.
• Wheeling ranks second in the ECHL with 5.50 goals per game.
• Rookie Nick Johnson leads the team and is tied for second in the league with three goals.
• Nailers host Cincinnati on Friday and Trenton on Saturday and Sunday.