* Aces rank third in the ECHL on the penalty kill with 88.2 percent (234-for-254).
* Joe Talbot is tied for third in scoring among ECHL rookies with 45 points (19g-26a).
* Alaska travels to Bakersfield on Tuesday, to Long Beach on Wednesday, to Fresno on Friday and to Bakersfield on Saturday.
* Paul Willett (4g-7a) and Kevin Riehl (3g-8a) each have 11 points in their last 10 games.
* Condors’ Shane Bendera is 6-2-0 with a 1.86 goals against average in his last eight games.
* Bakersfield hosts Alaska on Tuesday, Long Beach on Friday and Alaska on Saturday.
* Kris Porter leads the team with 20 assists, 30 points and 12 power-play points (3g-9a).
* Falcons rank second in the ECHL in penalty minutes with 29.0 penalty minutes per game.
* Fresno hosts Alaska on Friday.
* Miguel Delisle leads ECHL rookies with 11 power-play goals.
* Andrei Vasilyev has five goals and an assist in his last five games.
* Idaho travels to Peoria on Friday and Saturday and Dayton on Sunday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Greg Day has an eight-game road point streak (5g-6a) and has four goals in his last five games.
* Marc Magliarditi is 14-3-1 with a 2.21 goals against average in 19 home games.
* Las Vegas travels to San Diego on Friday and hosts Long Beach on Saturday and Sunday.
Long Beach Ice Dogs
* T.J. Aceti made 28 saves in Saturday’s 2-0 win against Trenton to earn his second shutout of the season.
* John McNabb has 11 points (3g-8a) in his last 10 games and leads the team with 42 points (19g-23a).
* Long Beach travels to San Diego on Tuesday and hosts Alaska on Wednesday before traveling to Bakersfield on Friday and to Las Vegas on Saturday and Sunday.
San Diego Gulls
* Mark Pederson has a 14-game home point streak (12g-12a) and leads the ECHL with 31 goals.
* Gulls are tied for third in the ECHL in goals allowed with 2.48 goals per game.
* San Diego hosts Long Beach on Tuesday and Las Vegas on Friday while visiting Texas on Saturday.