* Alaska ranks fourth in the ECHL on the power play with 29.4 percent (5-for-17).
* Mark Smith scored Aces’ first power-play, shorthand and game-winning goals of the season.
* Aces host Peoria on Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
* Condors rank 30th in the ECHL on the power play with 4.8 percent (1-for-21).
* Joe Watkins is 1-2-0 with a 1.33 goals against average and a .944 save percentage.
* Bakersfield travels to Idaho on Tuesday and Wednesday and Long Beach on Saturday.
* Kris Porter leads the Falcons in scoring with eight points (4g-4a).
* Nolan Schaefer is 2-1-0 with a 1.43 goals against average and a .950 save percentage.
* Fresno travels to Las Vegas on Saturday.
* Chris Marinucci leads Idaho with seven points (4g-3a) in five games.
* Blair Allison is 2-0-0 with a 1.00 goals against average and a .946 save percentage.
* Steelheads host Bakersfield on Tuesday and Wednesday before traveling to Las Vegas on Friday, San Diego on Saturday and Long Beach on Sunday.
Las Vegas Wranglers
* Greg Day is tied for second in the ECHL with eight assists and tied for third in scoring with 11 points.
* Defenseman Dave Cousineau is tied for the ECHL lead with three power-play goals.
* Wranglers host San Diego on Tuesday, Idaho on Friday and Fresno on Saturday.
Long Beach Ice Dogs
* Craig Lyons has seven points (3g-4a) in five games and leads the Ice Dogs in scoring.
* Colin Zulianello is 1-1-1 with a 3.08 goals against average and a .916 save percentage.
* Long Beach hosts Bakersfield on Saturday in its home opener and Idaho on Sunday.
San Diego Gulls
* San Diego leads the ECHL in goals allowed averaging 1.00 goals per game.
* Gulls have not scored a power-play goal in two games (0-for-12) and rank 31st in the ECHL.
* San Diego travels to Las Vegas on Tuesday before hosting Idaho in its home opener on Saturday.