* Brian Gornick has nine points (3g-6a) and a plus-minus rating of +2 in the last five games.
* Bombers have scored first in each of their three wins and are 3-1-0 overall when scoring the first goal.
* Bombers travel to Reading on Friday and Saturday and return home to face Trenton on Sunday.
* J.B. Bittner has six points (2g-4a) in his last four games.
* Johnstown is winless and ranks 23rd in the league with 2.29 goals per-game.
* Chiefs host Trenton on Friday and Wheeling on Saturday before traveling to Wheeling on Sunday.
* Rich Peverley has scored in every game and leads the team with nine points (2g-7a).
* Royals have had five of their six games decided by one goal (3-1-1).
* Royals play at Trenton on Wednesday before hosting Dayton on Friday and Saturday.
* P.J. Martin has scored in the last four games (2g-4a) and has a point in all but one game.
* Scooter Smith is tied for ECHL lead with 14 points and Ken Magowan is tied for the lead with seven goals.
* Storm hosts Wheeling on Friday and Trenton on Saturday.
* Trenton has allowed only three power-play goals and leads the league on the penalty kill with 93 percent.
* Titans rank second in the ECHL in goals-allowed per-game with 2.20.
* Titans host Reading on Wednesday before traveling to Johnstown on Friday, Toledo on Saturday and Dayton on Sunday.
* Brendon Hodge had a hat trick on Saturday and has seven points (4g-3a) in the last three games.
* Nailers averaged 5.6 goals per game last weekend and lead the league with 4.86 goals-per game.
* Nailers play at Toledo on Friday before playing home-and-home against Johnstown on Saturday (away) and Sunday (home).