Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
Orlando Solar Bears (34-24-10) at Florida Everblades (48-16-7) 7 p.m. ET
· Jacob Cepis leads Orlando against the Everblades with 17 points (6g-11a).
· Florida’s Cameron Burt is tied for second among defensemen with 41 assists.
· Solar Bears are sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 86.0 percent (92-for-107).
· Everblades are third with 3.69 goals per game.
Gwinnett Gladiators (20-44-7) at Greenville Road Warriors (38-29-4) 7 p.m. ET
· Greg Carey leads Gwinnett against the Road Warriors with six points (1g-5a).
· Josh Nicholls leads Greenville with 21 goals.
· Gladiators are 15-3-1 when leading after two periods.
· Road Warriors are 19-1-0 when leading after one period.
Missouri Mavericks (28-35-8) at Brampton Beast (22-45-3) 7 p.m. ET
· Missouri’s Andrew Courtney is tied for second with 12 power-play goals.
· Brampton’s Mathew Maione is second among rookie defensemen with 13 goals.
· Mavericks are 20-5-4 when scoring first.
· Beast have scored 76 of their 178 goals in the second period.
Wheeling Nailers (35-33-2) at Elmira Jackals (32-32-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Wheeling’s Derek Army is fifth among rookies with 28 goals.
· Mike Seidel leads Elmira against the Nailers with seven goals.
· Nailers are second with a .462 shootout shooting percentage (12-for-26).
· Jackals are tied for second with three shorthanded goals against.
Evansville IceMen (15-47-9) at South Carolina Stingrays (44-20-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Robin Soudek leads Evansville with 18 goals and 39 points.
· South Carolina’s Jeff Jakaitis leads the league with six shutouts.
· IceMen are 11-2-3 when leading after two periods.
· Stingrays lead the league with 26.00 shots-against per game.
Indy Fuel (31-30-10) at Reading Royals (44-21-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Indy’s Nick Bruneteau is tied for third among rookie defensemen with 38 points (3g-35a).
· Pat Mullane leads Reading against the Fuel with seven points (1g-6a).
· Fuel have had a league high 20 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
· Royals are second with 32.96 shots per game.
Cincinnati Cyclones (31-30-10) at Fort Wayne Komets (47-18-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Jack Downing leads Cincinnati against the Komets with five goals and six points.
· Fort Wayne’s Drew Daniels leads the league in plus-minus at +47.
· Cyclones are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 13.37 penalty minutes per game.
· Komets are 13-4-2 when outshot by their opponent.
Toledo Walleye (49-14-7) at Kalamazoo Wings (35-29-6) 7:30 p.m. ET
· Troy Schwab leads Toledo against the K-Wings with 12 points (1g-11a).
· Kalamazoo’s Dane Fox is fourth among rookies with 29 goals.
· Walleye are second with 3.89 goals per game.
· K-Wings are tied for second with three shorthanded goals against.
Tulsa Oilers (37-29-5) at Quad City Mallards (36-28-7) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Tulsa’s Adam Pleskach is third with 40 goals.
· Quad City’s Parker Milner is third with a 2.32 goals-against average.
· Oilers are 24-2-3 when leading after two periods.
· Mallards are fifth on the penalty kill at 85.5 percent (236-for-276).
Allen Americans (47-14-10) at Wichita Thunder (32-30-9) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Allen’s Chad Costello leads the league with 122 points (41g-81a).
· Danick Gauthier leads Wichita against the Americans with 10 goals and 22 points.
· Americans have outscored their opponents 119-68 in the second period.
· Thunder are fourth with 27.90 shots-against per game.
Utah Grizzlies (36-27-8) at Colorado Eagles (41-22-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Utah’s Alex Krushelnyski is sixth among rookies with 55 points (16g-39a).
· Colorado’s Trent Daavettila is fourth with 52 assists.
· Grizzlies lead the league with 17 shorthanded goals.
· Eagles are third on the power play at home at 21.8 percent (31-for-142).
Bakersfield Condors (26-37-8) at Stockton Thunder (20-49-2) 7:30 p.m. PT
· Bakersfield’s Sebastien Sylvestre is second among rookies with 204 shots on goal.
· Tyler Maxwell leads Stockton against the Condors with six goals.
· Condors are 17-0-1 when leading after two periods.
· Thunder are second on the power play at home at 22.6 percent (31-for-137).
Ontario Reign (42-19-10) at Alaska Aces (35-29-7) 7:15 p.m. AKT
· Ontario’s Judd Blackwater is second with nine game-winning goals.
· Brendan Connolly leads Alaska against the Reign with nine points (3g-6a).
· Reign are 22-10-7 when outshot by their opponent.
· Aces are eighth with 32.41 shots per game.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Toledo can clinch the Brabham Cup on Saturday if:
Toledo wins OR Florida loses AND Allen loses in regulation OR Toledo loses in overtime/shootout AND Allen loses
Wheeling can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Wheeling wins OR Cincinnati loses in regulation AND Indy loses in regulation OR Wheeling loses in overtime/shootout AND Cincinnati loses AND Indy loses