Dayton Bombers (23-38-6) at Johnstown Chiefs (20-34-14) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Steve Dix had a hat trick in Dayton’s last meeting with Johnstown, a 7-4 win on March 19.
* Chiefs are 5-3-1 with a 2.53 goals-against average against Dayton.
* Bombers’ Scott Cameron has six points (2g-4a) and is a +2 in his last three games.
* Johnstown returns home, where they are 0-4-1 in last five games, after going 1-7-0 on the road.
Peoria Rivermen (36-23-8) at Trenton Titans (38-20-9) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Last two meetings have resulted in each team winning 4-3 in a shootout.
* Chris Houle is 0-0-2 despite a 1.85 goals-against average and a .940 save percentage against Peoria.
* Alfie Michaud has started every game against Trenton and is 5-0-1 with a goals against of 1.44.
* Teams are unbeaten in regulation when leading after second period (Peoria is 29-0-1 and Trenton is 25-0-3).
Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (40-21-8) at Reading Royals (39-20-7) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Bullies are on a four-game winning streak and have won last three meetings with Reading.
* Six different players have scored the game-winning goal in the last seven Atlantic City wins.
* Royals went 3-for-6 on power play and four of six goals were on special teams in 6-3 win at Dayton Friday.
* Royals had four unanswered goals in third period Friday for second win when trailing after two periods.
Augusta Lynx (26-34-7) at South Carolina Stingrays (37-23-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* In his first ECHL start, Chad Collins stopped 47 of 49 shots and picked up a 3-2 win at Gwinnett on Friday.
* Teams have three power-play goals against each other (Lynx is 1-for16 and Stingrays are 3-for-21).
* Eric Johansson scored the game winner for Augusta, a shorthand goal at 14:59 of the third period on Friday.
* Stingrays are 3-2-0 with a 1.58 goals-against average in five games versus Augusta.
Florida Everblades (41-19-9) at Greenville Grrrowl (35-27-5) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Florida’s Tyler MacKay is 4-0-0 with goals against of 1.50 and 87 saves in his last four starts.
* Grrrowl are 5-for-19 on the power play, accounting for 45.5 percent of their total offense, against Florida.
* Everblades have a plus-minus rating of +49 in their last five games and every player is even or better.
* Grrrowl have lost three straight games, all at home, and have been outscored 11-3 in that span.
Columbia Inferno (37-19-11) at Pee Dee Pride (29-34-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Inferno scored the first five goals in 5-1 win over Pee Dee on Friday.
* Pride defenseman Tyler Kindle has five points (1g-4a) and is a +6 in eight games against Columbia.
* Inferno plays four of its last five games on the road where they are 15-13-4 with a plus-minus rating of -35.
* Pride return home where they are 20-11-5 with a plus-minus rating of +74.
Toledo Storm (38-24-5) at Wheeling Nailers (36-26-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Storm begins a three-game road trip, where they are 13-13-1, against North Division opponents.
* Nailers’ Ed McGrane has scored in eight of his last 12 (4g-8a).
* Storm is 4-2-1 with a 1.70 goals-against average against Nailers.
* Andy Chiodo is 1-0-0 with a .950 save percentage against Toledo.
Charlotte Checkers (38-24-6) at Gwinnett Gladiators (35-24-8) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Teams have a 3-2-1 record against each other and five of the six games have been decided by one goal.
* Mike Vigilante has six goals, including two game winners, in six games against Charlotte in 2004-05.
* Teams have scored four power-play goals versus each other (Charlotte is 2-for-27 and Gwinnett is 2-for-23).
* Bogdan Rudenko had two goals and an assist in Charlotte’s 4-1 win at Greenville on Friday.
Texas Wildcatters (15-41-11) at Louisiana IceGators (24-38-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Kevin Cooper has seven assists and eight points in three games against the IceGators in 2004-05.
* Louisiana is 2-1-0 and averaging four goals-per game in its last three games.
* Texas is 3-1-1 in last five games, its best record in five consecutive games since November 19-26 (3-1-1).
* Jade Galbraith has five goals and six points in his last three games for Louisiana.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (38-22-6) at Pensacola Ice Pilots (47-16-5) 7:05 p.m. CT
* Louis Dumont had a goal and two assists in his 700th ECHL game, a 6-3 win at Louisiana on Friday.
* Pensacola is 6-2-1 versus Sea Wolves with a 1.76 goals-against average and a .951 save percentage.
* In their last five games, Sea Wolves are 5-0-0 and averaging 4.8 goals-per game.
* In their last five games, Ice Pilots are 3-2-0 with a plus-minus rating of +45.
San Diego Gulls (34-28-6) at Idaho Steelheads (40-21-7) 7:05 p.m. MT
* Idaho scored four unanswered goals and Matt Yeats stopped 22 shots in a 5-1 win over Gulls on Friday.
* Defenseman Dave Karpa has 12 points (2g-10a) in 19 games since joining San Diego on February 12.
* Steelheads are 2-0-0 and have outscored San Diego 8-1 in their last two meetings.
* Gulls’ Eddy Ferhi is 2-2-0 with a 2.52 goals-against average in his last four starts.
Victoria Salmon Kings (14-50-5) at Long Beach Ice Dogs (40-20-8) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Long Beach is 9-0-0 and has outscored Victoria 36-15 in 2004-05.
* Victoria is 0-4-1 and has been outscored 26-8 in its last five road games against West Division opponents.
* Evan Cheverie has two game-winning goals and 18 points (8g-10a) against the Salmon Kings.
* Victoria is 26-for-76 and has scored 34.2 percent of its goals on the road on the power play.
Bakersfield Condors (38-21-10) at Las Vegas Wranglers (29-31-8) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Las Vegas won last time 5-1 at home on March 15 and is 2-1-0 at home and 4-4-0 overall against Condors.
* Kevin St. Jacques leads the Condors against Las Vegas with five assists and seven points.
* Wranglers’ Jason Spence has two game-winning goals and six points (3g-3a) against Bakersfield.
* Bakersfield’s Lars-Peder Nagel has four goals and five points in his last two games.
Alaska Aces (42-18-8) at Fresno Falcons (38-22-8) 7:10 p.m. PT
* Alaska has won the last two meetings and is 3-0-0 at Fresno and 4-1-2 overall against the Falcons.
* Falcons are 0-3-0 in their last three home games and 20-10-2 overall at Save Mart Center in 2004-05.
* Chris Minard has a game-winning goal and leads the Aces against Fresno with five goals and eight points.
* In his last two starts, Fresno’s Brett Jaeger is 2-0-0 with 87 saves and goals-against average of 1.47.
Kelly Cup Playoff Update:
Atlantic City can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoff berth on Saturday if:
Atlantic City wins AND Peoria loses OR
Atlantic City loses in overtime/shootout AND Peoria loses in regulation
Pensacola can clinch the Brabham Cup on Saturday if:
Pensacola wins OR
Pensacola loses in overtime/shootout OR
Long Beach can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoff berth on Saturday if:
Long Beach wins AND Fresno loses in regulation