Clicking a team vs. team match-up below will open the head-to-head match-up page as a PDF in a separate browser window.
National Conference – West Division Finals (Best-of-Five)
Alaska Leads Series 2-0
No. 2 Long Beach Ice Dogs (43-20-9) at No. 1 Alaska Aces (45-19-8) 7:15 p.m. AT
* Nine players registered a point in the Aces 4-2 win in Game 2 on Saturday.
* Ice Dogs’ Even Cheverie has a four-game scoring streak, including a goal and an assist in Game 2.
* B.J. Young and Joe Talbot scored the only two goals in the third period in Alaska’s win on Saturday.
* Long Beach is 2-0 and has outscored its opponents 11-4 on the road in the postseason.
* Aces return home to Sullivan Arena where they are 3-0 and have outscored opponents 14-5 in the playoffs.
* Charles Linglet leads all playoff scoring with 10 points (4g-6a) in seven games.
* Long Beach went 1-1-1 at Alaska in the regular season as two of three games were decided by one goal.
* Ice Dogs have killed the last 14 power plays, and are ranked sixth in the ECHL playoffs at 86.4 percent.
American Conference Semifinals (Best-of-Five)
No. 3 Charlotte Checkers (39-26-7) at No. 2 Gwinnett Gladiators (40-24-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
Gwinnett Leads Series 1-0
* Alex Westlund had a Checkers team record 60 saves in a 2-1 loss in overtime in Game 1.
* Defenseman Joe Bourne scored the game winner 17:21 into overtime for Gwinnett in Game 1.
* Gwinnett’s Adam Berkhoel made 33 saves, including six in overtime, for a Game 1 win.
* Charlotte’s last two games have gone to overtime.
* Gwinnett has 16 players who have scored at least one point in the playoffs.
* Checkers are 1-3 on the road, the win coming in Game 5 of the American Conference Quarterfinals.
* Gladiators’ Adam Berkhoel is 4-0 and leads the league with a 0.93 goals-against average in the playoffs.
* Checkers lead the playoffs with the fewest penalty minutes per-game with 14.5.
No. 4 Greenville Grrrowl (39-28-5) at No. 1 Florida Everblades (42-20-10) 7:30 p.m. ET
Florida Leads Series 1-0
* Florida scored four unanswered goals in Game 1 as the teams combined for 197 penalty minutes.
* Grrrowl’s Mike Brodeur allowed four goals in Game 1, raising his goals-against average from 0.88 to 1.84.
* Everblades are tied for the league lead with 10 goals scored in the second period during the playoffs.
* David Herring (2g-2a) and Dylan Stanley (1g-3a) lead the Grrrowl with four points each on the road.
* Florida’s David Lundbohm has scored in all five games of the playoffs (5g-3a).
* Greenville went 4-1-0 with a 1.58 goals-against average against Florida during the regular season.
* Defenseman Matthew Pagnutti led the Everblades with five points against Greenville in the regular season.
* Greenville went 10-1-2 in the last 13 games in the regular season against South Division opponents.
Upcoming Kelly Cup Playoffs Games
National Conference – North Division Finals (Best-of-Five)
Series Tied 1-1
No. 2 Trenton Titans (42-21-9) at No. 1 Reading Royals (43-22-7)
Game 3 is Wednesday, April 27 at 7:00 p.m. ET