Peoria Rivermen (37-23-8) at Reading Royals (40-20-7) 1:05 p.m. ET
* Reading is 2-0-0 at home and 4-2-0 overall against the Rivermen in 2004-05.
* Peoria’s Trevor Baker has seven points (4g-3a) in his last six games.
* Royals’ Barry Brust is 4-0-0 with goals-against average of 1.15 in five games against Peoria.
* Rivermen’s Brian McCullough is second in the league with 36 goals and tied for 11th with 65 points.
Toledo Storm (39-24-5) at Dayton Bombers (23-38-7) 2:00 p.m. ET
* Storm is 4-0-0 at Dayton and 8-1-1 overall against the Bombers in 2004-05.
* Janne Jokila has a game-winning goal and leads the Bombers with six goals and nine points against Toledo.
* Nick Parillo has a game-winning goal and leads Toledo with nine assists and 12 points against Dayton.
* Dayton’s Michael Ayers is 4-2-3 with goals-against average of 3.15 in his last nine games.
Gwinnett Gladiators (36-24-8) at Pee Dee Pride (30-34-5) 2:30 p.m. ET
* Gladiators are 1-0-0 at Pee Dee and 3-0-0 overall against the Pride in 2004-05.
* Pride has won back-to-back home games and is 21-11-2 at home in 2004-05.
* Kris Goodjohn leads the Gladiators with four assists and five points against Pee Dee.
* Greg Johnson leads Pee Dee with 25 goals, 34 assists and 59 points in 67 games.
Wheeling Nailers (36-27-5) at Johnstown Chiefs (21-34-14) 3:00 p.m. ET
* Nailers are 2-1-0 at Johnstown and 5-2-0 overall against the Chiefs in 2004-05.
* Johnstown’s 7-6 shootout win against Dayton on Saturday ended six-game home winless streak.
* Cam Paddock leads Wheeling against Chiefs in game-winning goals (2), power-play goals (4) and goals (6).
* Chiefs end season with four home games in a row and are 13-12-8 overall at home in 2004-05.
Mississippi Sea Wolves (38-23-6) at Augusta Lynx (27-34-7) 4:05 p.m. ET
* Mississippi has won the last two meetings and is 2-1-0 against the Lynx in 2004-05.
* Chad Collins is 1-0-0 with goals-against average of 1.82 in his first two starts for Augusta.
* Sea Wolves’ Travis Lisabeth has scored a goal in his last six games (7g), including two game winners.
* Lynx’s Doug Wright has six points (4g-2a) in his last seven games.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (48-16-5) at Texas Wildcatters (16-41-11) 5:05 p.m. CT
* Ice Pilots are 2-2-0 at Texas and 7-2-0 overall against the Wildcatters in 2004-05.
* In the last six games, Texas is 4-1-1 and has outscored its opponents 26-17.
* Andrew Ianiero (3g-7a) and John Snowden (5g-3a) lead Texas in scoring against Pensacola.
* Aaron Phillips (3g-11a) and Corey Neilson (4g-8a) lead the Ice Pilots in scoring against Texas.
Long Beach Ice Dogs (41-20-8) at Fresno Falcons (38-23-8) 5:00 p.m. PT
* Ice Dogs have won the last four times and are 2-0-0 at Fresno and 5-1-0 overall against Falcons in 2004-05.
* Shaun Sutter leads Falcons against Long Beach in goals (5), power-play goals (4) and points (8).
* Evan Cheverie (3g-5a) and Chris Kenady (5g-2a) lead the Ice Dogs in scoring against Fresno.
* Falcons are 0-4-0 in their last four home games and 20-11-2 overall at Save Mart Center.
Kelly Cup Playoff Update:
Alaska can clinch the West Division on Sunday if:
Fresno wins in regulation
Reading can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoff berth on Sunday if:
Idaho can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoff berth on Sunday if:
Long Beach wins