Check out last night’s highlights from around the league on ECHL REWIND
South Carolina Stingrays (44-19-7) at Florida Everblades (46-15-7) 7 p.m. ET
· Joe Devin leads South Carolina against the Everblades with four goals.
· Florida’s Mike Little is second among defensemen in plus-minus at +41.
· Stingrays lead the league with 25 road wins (25-8-2).
· Everblades are third with 3.74 goals per game.
Reading Royals (44-18-6) at Orlando Solar Bears (35-23-10) 7 p.m. ET
· Reading’s Mike Marcou is tied for third among defensemen with 16 power-play assists.
· Orlando’s Garret Sparks is sixth with a 2.37 goals-against average.
· Royals have outscored their opponents 91-67 in the third period.
· Solar Bears are league’s second-least penalized team with 13.13 penalty minutes per game.
Greenville Road Warriors (36-29-4) at Gwinnett Gladiators (19-44-6) 7:05 p.m. ET
· Greenville’s Jeff Malcolm is fourth with a .922 save percentage.
· Greg Carey leads Gwinnett against the Road Warriors with four points (1g-3a).
· Road Warriors are 23-4-1 when scoring first.
· Gladiators are 15-3-1 when leading after two periods.
Elmira Jackals (32-29-7) at Toledo Walleye (47-14-7) 7:15 p.m. ET
· Elmira’s Steven Shamanski is second among defensemen with 178 shots on goal.
· Toledo’s Tyler Barnes leads rookies with 68 points (29g-39a).
· Jackals are 5-0-0 in games decided in overtime.
· Walleye are second with 2.53 goals-against per game.
Evansville IceMen (15-45-8) at Cincinnati Cyclones (30-29-9) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Robin Soudek leads Evansville with 18 goals and 38 points.
· Cincinnati’s Jack Combs is on a nine-game point streak since March 11 (7g-7a).
· IceMen are 11-2-2 when leading after two periods.
· Cyclones are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 14.10 penalty minutes per game.
Fort Wayne Komets (46-16-6) at Indy Fuel (27-30-10) 7:35 p.m. ET
· Fort Wayne’s Drew Daniels leads the league in plus-minus at +49.
· Pete Massar leads Indy against the Komets with six points (2g-4a).
· Komets are 31-11-4 when outshooting their opponent.
· Fuel are fifth on the power play at home at 21.8 percent (32-for-147).
Wheeling Nailers (33-32-2) at Kalamazoo Wings (33-29-5) 8 p.m. ET
· Wheeling’s Derek Army is second among rookies with 60 points (26g-34a).
· Kalamazoo’s Joel Martin is tied for third with 28 wins.
· Nailers are second with a .462 shootout shooting percentage (12-for-26).
· K-Wings are third with three shorthanded goals against.
Brampton Beast (22-42-3) at Wichita Thunder (31-29-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
· Justin Donati leads Brampton against the Thunder with six points (1g-5a).
· Wichita’s Mike Wilson is fourth among defensemen with 46 points (12g-34a).
· Beast are 12-1-3 in one-goal games.
· Thunder are fourth with 27.90 shots-against per game.
Missouri Mavericks (25-35-8) at Tulsa Oilers (35-28-5) 7:35 p.m. CT
· Missouri’s Andrew Courtney is second with 12 power-play goals.
· Adam Pleskach leads Tulsa against the Mavericks with eight goals and 11 points.
· Mavericks are 17-0-2 when leading after two periods.
· Oilers are tied for sixth with five shorthanded goals against.
Stockton Thunder (19-47-2) at Ontario Reign (40-18-10) 6 p.m. PT
· Tyler Maxwell leads Stockton with 24 goals.
· Ontario’s Judd Blackwater s is on a five-game goal streak since March 25 (8g).
· Thunder are third on the power play at 21.2 percent (58-for-274).
· Reign are third with 2.57 goals-against per game.
Alaska Aces (34-27-7) at Utah Grizzlies (34-26-8) 7 p.m. MT
· Alaska’s Ryan Walters leads the league with five shorthanded goals.
· Mathieu Aubin leads Utah against the Aces with 12 points (3g-9a).
· Aces are 25-0-3 when leading after two periods.
· Grizzlies lead the league with 15 shorthanded goals.
Quad City Mallards (35-28-7) at Rapid City Rush (37-26-6) 7:05 p.m. MT
· Joe Perry leads Quad City against the Rush with six goals.
· Rapid City’s Danny Battochio is fourth with 2,694 minutes played and 1,140 saves.
· Mallards are fourth on the power play on the road at 20.7 percent (28-for-135).
· Rush are seventh with 2.83 goals-against per game.
Colorado Eagles (41-22-6) at Idaho Steelheads (46-18-6) 7:10 p.m. MT
· Brock Nixon leads Colorado against the Steelheads with six points (2g-4a).
· Idaho’s Wade MacLeod is tied for third with 38 goals.
· Eagles are fifth on the penalty kill at 85.4 percent (252-for-295).
· Steelheads are 21-9-6 in one-goal games.
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Florida can clinch the East Division title on Saturday if:
Florida wins AND Reading loses
Orlando can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Orlando wins AND Greenville loses OR Orlando loses in overtime/shootout AND Greenville loses in regulation
Quad City can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Quad City wins OR Wichita loses in regulation OR Quad City loses in overtime/shootout AND Wichita loses
Tulsa can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Saturday if:
Tulsa wins AND Wichita loses
LONGEST WINNING STREAK BY GOALTENDER, ONE SEASON
16 – Jeff Jakaitis, South Carolina Stingrays (Feb. 15-Present)
13 – Daniel Berthiaume, Roanoke Express (1994-95)
12 – Cory Cadden, Knoxville Cherokees (1993-94)
11 – seven times, most recent:
Daniel Manzato, Las Vegas Wranglers (2007-08)
MOST CAREER COACHING WINS
491 – John Marks (Charlotte, 1993-98; Greenville, 1998-2006; Pensacola, 2007-08; Augusta, 2008-09)
480 – Jason Christie (Peoria, 2000-05; Utah, 2005-08; Ontario, 2011-Present)
– John Brophy (Hampton Roads, 1989-2000 and Wheeling, 2001-03)
477 – Jeff Pyle (Mobile, 1998-2002; Gwinnett, 2003-11; Evansville, 2013-14)
342 – Matt Thomas (Atlantic City, 2004-05; Fresno, 2005-08; Stockton, 2008-13)