Florida Everblades (44-20-5) at Orlando Solar Bears (35-24-10) 7 p.m. ET
- Florida’s Anthony Peters is second with 31 wins.
- Joe Perry leads Orlando against the Everblades with five goals and 10 points.
- Everblades are second with 35.38 shots per game.
- Solar Bears are tied for third with 13 shorthanded assists.
Norfolk Admirals (26-38-5) at Reading Royals (38-25-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Frankie Simonelli leads Norfolk against the Royals with seven points (3g-4a).
- Reading’s Matt Wilkins is tied for second with four shorthanded assists.
- Admirals are 16-1-2 when leading after two periods.
- Royals lead the league with six shorthanded goals against.
South Carolina Stingrays (37-28-4) at Atlanta Gladiators (26-35-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Olivier Archabmbault leads South Carolina against the Gladiators with four goals.
- Atlanta’s Matt Ginn is second with 1,424 saves.
- Stingrays lead the league with 27.61 shots-against per game.
- Gladiators are 20-2-2 when leading after two periods.
Wheeling Nailers (33-28-8) at Brampton Beast (38-23-8) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Wheeling’s Cody Wydo leads the league with 15 power-play goals.
- David Vallorani leads Brampton against the Nailers with six goals and 14 points.
- Nailers are 21-12-3 when outshooting their opponent.
- Beast are 21-7-1 against North Division opponents.
Toledo Walleye (48-17-4) at Fort Wayne Komets (43-18-8) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Toledo’s Shane Berschbach is second with 26 power-play assists.
- Mike Embach leads Fort Wayne against the Walleye with six points (1g-5a).
- Walleye lead the league on the penalty kill at 86.4 percent (185-for-214).
- Komets are 22-11-5 against Central Division opponents.
Wichita Thunder (20-42-7) at Allen Americans (46-17-6) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Jamie Doornbosch leads Wichita against the Americans with 10 points (4g-6a).
- Allen’s David Makowski leads defensemen with 24 power-play assists.
- Thunder are fifth with 12 shorthanded goals.
- Americans have outscored their opponents 112-58 in the third period.
Missouri Mavericks (32-29-8) at Utah Grizzlies (34-28-7) 7 p.m. MT
- Dane Fox leads Missouri with 32 goals and 73 points.
- Utah’s Ralph Cuddemi is tied for third among rookies with 27 goals.
- Mavericks have had a league-leading 19 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Grizzlies are 15-5-7 in one-goal games.
Idaho Steelheads (40-22-7) at Alaska Aces (32-27-10) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Idaho’s Landon Bow leads the league with a 2.17 goals-against average.
- Daniel Moynihan leads Alaska against the Steelheads with six goals.
- Steelheads are sixth with 2.96 goals-against per game.
- Aces are 24-2-6 when scoring first.
MOST SHOTS ON GOAL, ONE SEASON
443 – Darren Colbourne, Dayton (1991-92)
402 – Ryan Ginand, Trenton (2010-11)
397 – Darren Colbourne, Richmond (1993-94)
360 – Bobby Russell, Jackson (2000-01)
357 – Darren Colbourne, Raleigh (1996-97)
355 – Dane Fox, Missouri (2016-17)
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Orlando can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Wednesday if: