Florida Everblades (45-20-5) at Orlando Solar Bears (35-25-10) 7 p.m. ET
- Brendan O’Donnell leads Florida against the Solar Bears with 14 points (7g-7a).
- Orlando’s Mason Marchment is on a four-game goal streak (6g).
- Everblades are 34-9-4 against South Division opponents.
- Solar Bears are 23-0-1 when leading after two periods.
Cincinnati Cyclones (36-29-5) at Greenville Swamp Rabbits (39-25-6) 7 p.m. ET
- Cincinnati’s Michael Houser is tied for third with a .917 save percentage.
- Greenville’s Angelo Miceli is fourth with 54 assists.
- Cyclones are fourth with 2.89 goals-against per game.
- Swamp Rabbits are 25-7-1 when scoring first.
Atlanta Gladiators (26-36-8) at South Carolina Stingrays (38-28-4) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Derek Nesbitt leads Atlanta against the Stingrays with nine points (3g-6a).
- South Carolina’s Parker Milner is tied for fifth with 25 wins.
- Gladiators are sixth on the power play on the road at 20.5 percent (24-for-117).
- Stingrays are 24-14-1 when outshooting their opponent.
Adirondack Thunder (39-20-11) at Elmira Jackals (17-45-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
- Adirondack’s Brian Ward is on a 13-game point streak (10g-9a).
- Elmira’s Kenton Miller has 13 points (8g-5a) in his last nine games.
- Thunder are fourth on the power play at 23.6 percent (68-for-288).
- Jackals are 10-1-3 when leading after two periods.
Manchester Monarchs (36-23-11) at Brampton Beast (39-23-8) 7:15 p.m. ET
- Joe Diamond leads Manchester with 23 goals.
- Brampton’s Brandon Marino is on a seven-game point streak (3g-8a).
- Monarchs are 32-0-5 when leading after two periods.
- Beast are fifth on the penalty kill at home at 86.8 percent (145-for-167).
Reading Royals (39-25-6) at Norfolk Admirals (26-39-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
- Justin Crandall leads Reading against the Admirals with five goals.
- T.J. Foster leads Norfolk with 25 goals and 58 points.
- Royals lead the league with five shorthanded goals against.
- Admirals are league’s sixth-least penalized team with 12.19 penalty minutes per game.
Toledo Walleye (49-17-4) at Indy Fuel (23-40-7) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Shane Berschbach leads Toledo against the Fuel with three goals.
- Indy’s Jake Hildebrand leads the league with 1,442 saves.
- Walleye lead the league with 2.70 goals-against per game.
- Fuel are league’s fourth-least penalized team with 11.93 penalty minutes per game.
Kalamazoo Wings (37-29-4) at Wheeling Nailers (33-29-8) 7:35 p.m. ET
- Lane Scheidl leads Kalamazoo against the Nailers with six goals and seven points.
- Wheeling’s Kevin Schulze leads rookie defensemen with 58 points (12g-46a).
- K-Wings are 22-3-3 when scoring first.
- Nailers are tied for second with six shorthanded goals against.
Fort Wayne Komets (43-19-8) at Quad City Mallards (40-26-4) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Fort Wayne’s Cody Sol is tied for second in plus-minus at +35.
- Sam Warning leads Quad City against the Komets with eight points (2g-6a).
- Komets are fourth with 34.16 shots per game.
- Mallards are 22-10-4 in one-goal games.
Allen Americans (47-17-6) at Tulsa Oilers (27-35-8) 7:05 p.m. CT
- Allen’s Joel Chouinard leads the league in plus-minus at +47.
- Darcy Murphy leads Tulsa against the Americans with eight points (4g-4a).
- Americans are 30-6-5 when outshot by their opponent.
- Oilers are third with 34.61 shots per game.
Missouri Mavericks (32-29-9) at Utah Grizzlies (35-28-7) 7 p.m. MT
- Dane Fox leads Missouri with 32 goals and 73 points.
- Utah’s Colin Martin leads the league with a 26.2 percent shooting percentage (22-for-84).
- Mavericks have had a league-leading 20 games decided in overtime or a shootout.
- Grizzlies are sixth on the penalty kill on the road at 85.6 percent (125-for-146).
Colorado Eagles (46-19-5) at Rapid City Rush (25-38-8) 7:05 p.m. MT
- Colorado’s Casey Pierro-Zabotel is second with 88 points (24g-64a).
- Ryan Walters leads Rapid City against the Eagles with 14 points (4g-10a).
- Eagles lead the league with 20 shorthanded goals.
- Rush are 12-5-3 when leading after one period.
Idaho Steelheads (41-22-7) at Alaska Aces (32-28-10) 7:15 p.m. AKT
- Idaho’s Branden Komm has posted shutouts in his last two starts.
- Daniel Moynihan leads Alaska against the Steelheads with six goals.
- Steelheads are 21-9-3 when outshooting their opponent.
- Aces are 24-2-6 when scoring first.
MOST SHOTS ON GOAL, ONE SEASON
443 – Darren Colbourne, Dayton (1991-92)
402 – Ryan Ginand, Trenton (2010-11)
397 – Darren Colbourne, Richmond (1993-94)
361 – Dane Fox, Missouri (2016-17)
360 – Bobby Russell, Jackson (2000-01)
MOST ASSISTS, ONE SEASON
93 – Dan Gauthier, Knoxville (1990-91)
92 – John Spoltore, Louisiana (1999-00)
90 – Hugo Belanger, Nashville (1995-96)
86 – Chad Costello, Allen (2016-17)
85 – Brad Schell, Gwinnett (2006-07)
Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Orlando can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Orlando wins OR Cincinnati loses in regulation OR Orlando loses in overtime/shootout AND Cincinnati loses
South Carolina can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
South Carolina wins OR South Carolina loses in overtime/shootout OR Cincinnati loses
Utah can clinch a berth in the Kelly Cup Playoffs on Friday if:
Utah wins OR Alaska loses in regulation OR Utah loses in overtime/shootout AND Alaska loses
Adirondack can clinch the North Division title on Friday if:
Adirondack wins OR Brampton loses in regulation OR Adirondack loses in overtime/shootout AND Brampton loses
Allen can clinch the Mountain Division title on Friday if:
Allen wins OR Colorado loses in regulations OR Allen loses in overtime/shootout AND Colorado loses
Toledo can clinch the Brabham Cup on Friday if:
Toledo wins AND Allen loses