Greenville Grrrowl (38-27-5) at Charlotte Checkers (38-26-6) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Grrrowl have won three straight games and are 6-4-0 in their last 10 games.
* Checkers are 7-2-0 with a 1.86 goals-against average and +49 plus-minus rating against Greenville.
* Greenville’s Mike Brodeur is 3-0-0 with a 0.65 goals-against average in his last three starts.
* Eduard Pershin has 13 points (5g-8a) and is +6 in nine games against the Grrrowl.
Trenton Titans (40-21-9) at Johnstown Chiefs (22-34-4) 7:00 p.m. ET
* Titans have won all five games against Johnstown that have gone past regulation.
* Johnstown is 2-0-0 and has scored 13 goals in its last two games.
* Andrew Allen is 4-1-0 with a 1.77 goals-against average in his last five games.
* Chiefs have scored 12 of their 22 goals against Trenton in the first period.
Reading Royals (43-20-7) at Atlantic City Boardwalk Bullies (40-22-8) 7:05 p.m. ET
* Bullies had their four-game winning streak end with a 5-1 loss at Reading on April 1.
* Royals are 10-for-55 on the power play, accounting for 41.7 percent of their offense, against Atlantic City.
* Defenseman Ian Walterson has five points (1g-4a) and is a +5 in nine games against Reading.
* Royals are on a five-game winning streak and have allowed only three goals in their last four games.
Columbia Inferno (37-21-12) at Florida Everblades (41-20-9) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Tyler MacKay is 2-0-0 with a 1.50 goals-against average, allowing three goals on 50 shots against Inferno.
* Inferno is ranked fifth in the ECHL in penalty killing at 86.7 percent (41-for-308).
* Steve Saviano has four points (2g-2a) and is a +4 in four games against Columbia.
* Columbia has scored seven of its 12 goals against Florida in the first period.
South Carolina Stingrays (38-23-9) at Pee Dee Pride (30-35-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Stingrays defenseman Nate Kiser has two assists and is a +8 in his last five games.
* Steve Hildenbrand has 18 points (5g-13a) in 17 games since joining Pee Dee on February 11.
* Gregg Naumenko is 2-0-1 with a 2.26 goals-against average in his last three starts.
* Pride is 21-12-2 and has a plus-minus rating of +78 at home in 2004-05.
Peoria Rivermen (37-25-8) at Toledo Storm (40-25-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Storm can clinch final playoff spot and eliminate Peoria with a win or shootout/overtime loss.
* Toledo is 6-4-0 and has won the last two meetings with the Rivermen.
* Rivermen are 1-3-1 on six-game road trip and have scored only one goal in their last two games.
* Peoria has 12 shorthand goals and ranks fourth in the ECHL in penalty killing at 87.1 percent.
Dayton Bombers (23-40-7) at Wheeling Nailers (36-29-5) 7:30 p.m. ET
* Bombers are 2-1-1 in their last four road games despite being outscored 14-15.
* Defensemen James Laux (3g-5a) and Ray DiLauro (2g-6a) have eight points in eight games versus Dayton.
* Dayton’s Aaron Foster, Scott Cameron and Janne Jokila all have five points in the last five games.
* Nailers lead the series with five wins and have a combined 2.24 goals-against average against Dayton.
Augusta Lynx (28-34-8) at Gwinnett Gladiators (38-24-8) 7:35 p.m. ET
* Lynx are 3-0-1 and have scored an average of 3.25 goals per-game in the last four games.
* Kris Goodjohn (2g-8a) and Chris Durno (3g-8a) have combined for 21 points against Augusta.
* Augusta’s Jamie Johnson has four consecutive multiple-point games, scoring two points in each game.
* Gladiators have won their last three games, scoring an average of four goals per-game.
Louisiana IceGators (25-39-6) at Texas Wildcatters (16-43-11) 7:05 p.m. CT
* John Snowden scored four goals (1ev-2pp-1shg) in Texas 8-0 win over Louisiana on April 2.
* IceGators lead season series with six wins despite a 3.09 goals-against average and -33 rating.
* Jade Galbraith has six goals and Wes Mason has seven assists in Louisiana’s last five games.
* Jason Wolfe is 2-1-0 with 3.73 goals-against average and .915 save percentage since joining Texas.
Pensacola Ice Pilots (49-16-5) at Mississippi Sea Wolves (39-23-8) 7:35 p.m. CT
* Ice Pilots’ Aaron Phillips has 14 points (1g-13a) and is +14 against Mississippi.
* Five different Sea Wolves goaltenders are 3-7-0 against Pensacola.
* Frederic Cloutier is 4-0-0 with a 1.75 goals-against average and a .955 save percentage against Mississippi.
* Mississippi’s penalty kill ranks 16th in the ECHL at 83.4 percent (278-for-332).
Idaho Steelheads (42-21-7) at Bakersfield Condors (38-22-10) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Bakersfield is 1-0-1 at home and 3-1-1 overall against Idaho.
* Idaho’s Dan Vandermeer ranks fourth in the ECHL in plus-minus rating (+32).
* Condors’ Brett Lutes has four goals and an assist against Idaho.
* Steelheads’ Frank Doyle leads the ECHL with 32 wins and is fourth in goals-against average (2.13).
Long Beach Ice Dogs (42-20-8) at Fresno Falcons (38-24-8) 7:00 p.m. PT
* Dogs’ Chris Kenady (6g-3a) and Evan Cheverie (3g-6a) each have nine points and are +10 against Fresno.
* Falcons’ Shaun Sutter leads the ECHL with 15 power-play goals.
* Ice Dogs’ Marco Rosa ranks second among rookies with 64 points (33g-31a) and +34.
* Fresno goaltender Jamie Hodson is tied for the league lead with six shootout wins.
Alaska Aces (44-18-8) at Las Vegas Wranglers (30-32-8) 7:05 p.m. PT
* Alaska is 2-0-0 at Las Vegas.
* Wranglers’ forward Matt Dzieduszycki is tied for second in the ECHL with five shorthand goals.
* Aces left wing Scott Gomez has eight points (2g-6a) and a +6 rating against the Wranglers.
* Las Vegas forward Chris Stanley leads ECHL rookies with 11 power-play goals.
Victoria Salmon Kings (14-51-5) at San Diego Gulls (34-29-7) 7:05 p.m. PT
* San Diego is 1-4-1 in its last six games.
* Victoria is 1-6-0 in its last seven games.
* Gulls’ Guillaume Fournier’s 10 power-play goals tie him for second among rookies.
* Salmon Kings’ penalty kill ranks 28th in the ECHL at 76.1 percent (274-for-360).
2005 Kelly Cup Playoffs Update
Alaska can clinch the National Conference on Friday if:
Alaska wins OR
Wheeling wins OR
Alaska loses in overtime/shootout AND Atlantic City wins
Toledo can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoff berth on Friday if:
Toledo wins OR
Toledo loses in overtime/shootout
Bakersfield can clinch a Kelly Cup Playoff berth on Friday if:
Bakersfield wins AND Long Beach wins OR
Bakersfield loses in overtime/shootout AND Long Beach wins in regulation